154: Extra (2)

Chapter 154 Extra (2)

Chapter 154

【friend】

Question: "What is a friend?"

Akashi Seijuro: "There are not many people who can catch my eye."

Akashi Seijuro's vision is very high. Needless to say, he has a second personality, which is quite powerful and domineering, making people dare not overstep it. Even though he seems to be a gentle person, his smile to many people is gentle with just the right sense of distance, making people subconsciously afraid to overstep and not knowing why they have such a reaction.

Sawada Tsunayoshi: "Even those who can walk side by side can give me the courage to move forward with my head held high."

Needless to say, Sawada Tsunayoshi, he is wherever the sun shines.

Nakahara Chuuya: "Huh? Friends are friends. Let's have a chat over a couple of glasses of wine. That's natural."

Nakahara Chuuya said this as if he were a middle-aged uncle.

In fact, he also has a romantic element in his heart. It would be better to say that everyone on this set is a bit romantic. The friendship of a glass of wine is enough to be worth a lot of things.

Dazai Osamu: "Friend? Haha, what an innocent word."

Oda Sakunosuke: "Hmm... As for friends, they would probably be Dazai and Ango."

Osamu Dazai: "..." He was speechless for a moment.

Nakahara Chuuya pointed at Dazai Osamu and laughed: "Hahaha, Dazai, you have such an expression, hahaha, I will give you all this month's hahaha."

The corner of Dazai Osamu's mouth twitched and he looked at Nakahara Chuuya: "You should give the 'hahaha' quota to Kiyohiko, he is obviously funnier."

Nakahara Chuuya: "I can't laugh at him."

Dazai Osamu: "I can smile at him. So this means that he and I are more compatible."

Nakahara Chuuya: "?"

The next second, Dazai Osamu was almost shot in the head by Oda Sakunosuke who was standing aside.

Dazai Osamu panicked and dodged Oda Sakunosuke's gun, and shouted loudly: "Oda Sakunosuke, what are you doing! You actually hit me!"

Nakahara Chuuya, who was taking a step forward, was stunned for a moment: "Huh? What the hell are you doing."

Oda Sakunosuke explained: "That's right... I'm here to save you, Dazai."

Dazai Osamu jumped up and down: "That's a gun! It's a gun!"

Oda Sakunosuke explained slowly: "It's a gun, but I have a sense of control, you can dodge it. If I hadn't taken action just now, I'm afraid you would have been shot in the head by the Central Plains cadres."

Osamu Dazai: "..."

Osamu Dazai pointed at Nakahara Chuuya's hand with a trembling hand: "You, are you serious about coming?"