94-97

Chapter 94

01.

After coming out of the underground clinic, Nakahara Chuuya took Kiyohiko to the doctor in Ganghei to clean his wound.

The doctor in Ganghei was highly skilled in medicine, but his method was rather rough, and he did not show much consideration for the patient's mental endurance, so Kiyohiko grimaced in pain. Nakahara Chuuya

could not stand it anymore: "Be gentle with the wound."

"Okay, Lord Nakahara." Doctor Ganghei said.

But Kiyohiko screamed even louder.

Nakahara Chuuya frowned: "Didn't I tell you to be gentle?"

The doctor said innocently: "Lord Nakahara, I have already been gentle. Objectively speaking, his pain is far less than before. As for why he screamed so loudly, it's because he wanted to scream."

Nakahara Chuuya: "..."

Well, Kiyohiko is indeed such a person.

Nakahara Chuuya looked at Kiyohiko, who was grinning, and gave him a crooked dragon king smile.

Nakahara Chuuya couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth.

Qingyan said, "Isn't this just me acting like a spoiled child to you, teacher?"

Nakahara Chuuya looked at Qingyan's grinning face, "...You should be less spoiled in this way."

"Okay."

Since Nakahara Chuuya said so, Qingyan stopped shouting.

After coming out of Ganghei Hospital, Nakahara Chuuya hesitated for a moment: "Are you really going to my place?"

"The teacher promised me." Qingyan said innocently.

Nakahara Chuuya: "Okay..."

He was in a heavy mood at this time.

Nakahara Chuuya has more than one house. He usually lives in Ganghei. Qingyan is not a formal staff member of Ganghei, so it is not convenient for him to enter the Ganghei Building, so Nakahara Chuuya took Qingyan to the small villa he occasionally went to on weekdays.

This is a small European-style villa, and there is an oil painting of a town at dusk hanging in the living room.

The dusk is faint, the gray-blue sky, the light afterglow of the sunset, and the translucent flocculent clouds like the surface of marble. Such a sky makes people feel peaceful when looking at it.

Nakahara Chuuya said that he bought this when he was on a business trip to France. It was not a work of a famous artist, but a wandering painter in the town.

There were many cushions of different colors piled up on the reddish-brown patterned carpet. The carpet was decorated with various leaf patterns, jagged, oval, narrow, and layered, psychedelic and beautiful. The patterns on the cushions were also different, but the common point was that they were all soft, making people think that free falling on them must be very comfortable.