153: Extra (1)

Chapter 153 Extra (1)

Extra (1)

【shy】

Summer is always quite boring.

The sky was filled with gloomy clouds, and it was probably going to rain soon. On the eve of the rain, the air was muggy and there was no wind, making people feel anxious for no reason.

I closed the windows and turned the air conditioner directly to 20 degrees, but after a while the room became very stuffy again.

Kiyohiko was sitting at the table reading documents, feeling like he was about to die (...)

I have to work in such hot weather, I want high temperature subsidies, I want high temperature leave. Kiyohiko whined in his mind while working.

It's a pity that the Mafia doesn't pay attention to this.

On the other side of the room, Zhongyuan Zhongya was lying on the bed thinking about the problem. He threw his hat up, caught it, and threw it up again, back and forth.

The hat made a very subtle folding sound when the hat was dropped.

"Teacher, you disturbed me." Kiyohiko was obviously looking for trouble.

Any reason to stop when you don't want to work can be a reason.

Nakahara Chuuya caught the hat and put it aside, "Ah, sorry, I didn't pay attention." He didn't think that Kiyohiko was looking for trouble, but he really didn't do it. "

"Well..." Kiyohiko lay down directly on the table, "I don't really want to work anymore. Since according to the theory of capitalists, milk and tea would rather be poured into the sea than to reduce prices, then I can also lie down at home and not work to keep up. Self-worth.”

Nakahara Chuuya got up from the bed and said, "Let me accompany you." He put one hand on Kiyohiko's shoulder and lit a cigarette with the other hand. When he chewed the cigarette, he often showed a casual and comfortable smile. This kind of smile is beautiful. Awesome.

"Hey, teacher, do you want to watch half of it for me?" Kiyohiko asked while admiring the beauty.

"What are you thinking about?" Nakahara Chuya went to the small refrigerator in the living room to get a large bottle of Coke. When the Coke was poured into the cup, the carbon dioxide rose into small bubbles and made a popping sound. The sound was very pleasant and had a very summery flavor: "But I can look at my department's documents next to you."

"What's the difference?" Qing Yan fell back on the table in despair.

"The difference is, I'm with you now." Nakahara Chuuya sat down and patted Kiyohiko on the head.

This feeling is like eating a piece of cold chocolate ice cream. The first thing you feel is the most basic sweet taste, and then the superficial sweetness settles into a rich chocolate sweetness, lingering on the tip of your tongue. This feeling starts from the taste buds. It begins to spread and gradually infects the whole body.

Kiyohiko turned his head to look at Nakahara Chuuya and said sincerely: "Sensei is very good at hitting straight balls."

Nakahara Chuuya: "Really?"