25-27

Chapter 25

01.

The summer festival is still going on.

The festival is held around the temple. The vermilion torii gate is not clear in the night. There are orange-red lanterns on both sides of the stone steps, and the candles inside emit a warm light.

Kiyohiko and his group walked down the steps to the main street, chatting and laughing. They met a group of little girls wearing colorful yukatas. They should be elementary school students. A group of people held hands and sang nursery rhymes, bringing the smell of summer festivals.

Kiyohiko took a breath of the cool night breeze and the fragrance of flowers lingering in the night breeze, and thought, this feels really good. Murasakihara

Atsushi was already shouting that he wanted to fill his stomach, and everyone had no objection, so they quickened their pace to the main street.

They soon saw rows of yatai (やたい), which were simple stalls at the festival. The

sizzling sound of grilling, the sound of shaved ice, and the sound of children crying for food. It's great.

Kiyohiko followed everyone to buy Okonomiyaki, octopus balls, banana boats, shaved ice, and ate a lot of seafood barbecue. The feeling of filling his stomach with all kinds of delicious snacks was simply amazing.

Among these foods, Kiyohiko's favorite is Okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki is called Japanese pizza. Rich sauce, tender meat, one bite, pork, eggs, dried bonito, mayonnaise sauce... The flavors of various ingredients are mixed together, and the incomparable taste blooms on the tip of the tongue one by one.

And the important thing is that Okonomiyaki is full.

After filling their stomachs, the group scattered and played their own games. Kiyohiko was still eating with his head down, and everyone dispersed.

When Kiyohiko looked up, he saw that only Aomine Daiki and Kuroko Tetsuya were left by his side.

"Then Daiki, let's play together." Kiyohiko said.

Hearing Kiyohiko's words, Aomine Daiki realized why everyone ran away immediately. He also wanted to run, but it seemed a bit too bad to run away at this time. At this time, Aomine Daiki was still relatively thin-skinned, although he was dark.

He said dryly: "Okay, then Kuroko you too..."

"I'm going to the bathroom first." Kuroko Tetsuya said.

"Oh." Kiyohiko said, "Then go quickly and come back, and come to play with us later."

"Okay." Kuroko Tetsuya agreed immediately, "But if I delay too long, you two don't have to wait for me."

As a result, Kiyohiko and Aomine Daiki walked around for a long time and did not see Kuroko Tetsuya come back.

Aomine Daiki then understood: "Damn, Kuroko that guy actually dared to sneak away..."

"How can you think of Kuroko like this?" Kiyohiko said seriously: "Daihui, it's okay for you to doubt others, but you can't doubt your brothers. We are partners fighting side by side! I trust Kuroko, and the reason why he hasn't come back now must be [.] It's very unsmooth, or it's very long. Well! That's it.①"