125-129

Chapter 125

01.

For those who are familiar with him, Kiyohiko's standard gangster outfit is very novel.

Kiyohiko in this state looks quite decent, and with his cold and decisive temperament, he is very handsome.

At least Sawada Tsunayoshi stuttered for a long time when he first saw him.

"So are you scared because you see my identity as a gangster boss, or are you simply impressed by my handsomeness?" Kiyohiko deliberately leaned his face closer and asked.

"You, you, you - don't come close suddenly!" Sawada Tsunayoshi almost jumped up.

"I see." Kiyohiko turned around and said to Reborn who was drinking tea over there: "It seems that the tenth generation of Vongola still needs more experience in this regard. It's just Kiyohiko who can't control himself. What should he do when facing many temptations in the future?"

Reborn: "It's not just Kiyohiko."

Kiyohiko said: "That's Kiyohiko."

Reborn: "..."

He didn't comment on this cold joke.

Then Kiyohiko continued, "So when Tsuna comes of age, shouldn't we stuff a few men and women into his room to help him mature quickly? That's how it's usually written in novels, the so-called big family experience."

Reborn almost spit out his coffee: "What kind of novel are you reading? This is too..." He couldn't think of the right words for a moment, so he said, "This is too that."

Sawada Tsunayoshi looked shocked.

"But there is really training in this area." Reborn said.

Kiyohiko thought for a moment, then poked his head and asked, "Do you need me to do it for you?"

"You don't need such a test. The Vongola are not unscrupulous. After all, you chose that person, and Tsuna, this loser, has no initiative at all." Reborn said.

Sawada Tsunayoshi was a little confused: "Reborn, what are you talking about?"

Kiyohiko also pretended to be confused: "I don't understand what you are saying."

Reborn glanced at Kiyohiko and said, "But I need to remind you that the Vongola is not unscrupulous, but I am."

Kiyohiko's mouth twitched: "Should I pretend I didn't hear it?"

"It's better." Reborn said meaningfully.

"Humph." Kiyohiko said, "You actually scared me, but I grew up scared!"

Reborn was about to say something when he suddenly looked depressed and lost interest: "Forget it, I always feel that you will take off your pants in the next second to show me how big you are."

Kiyohiko: "...I can't do that, I can only say it verbally and then pretend to take it off, and then everyone stops me."

Sawada Tsunayoshi couldn't help asking: "What if no one stops me?" Kiyohiko