104-107

Chapter 104

01.

After entering the second year of junior high school, it was natural that Kiyohiko spent most of his time in Ganghei.

Correcting official documents, going on missions, fighting, patrolling, monitoring, collecting protection fees, he had his own office in the Ganghei Building, and he also had a store registered under his name.

These were all very new experiences for Kiyohiko.

Especially since these were all led by Nakahara Chuuya step by step.

Nakahara Chuuya was a very good boss, and Kiyohiko experienced this personally after officially becoming his subordinate.

Before having his own office, Kiyohiko often did all kinds of things in Nakahara Chuuya's office. As one of the five major cadres, all the facilities in Nakahara Chuuya's office were top-notch. So even though Kiyohiko had his own office later, he still liked to come and get things from Nakahara Chuuya's office. Nakahara

Chuuya had no opinion on this, and let Kiyohiko do whatever he wanted. These were all harmless trifles for him. What's more, Kiyohiko was really a subordinate who didn't need to worry about... although the price of doing so was that he had to endure Kiyohiko's dirty talk almost every day.

Others in the Hong Kong underworld say that the new five cadres have a very good relationship with their direct subordinates. Among the previous five cadres and their direct subordinates, they are also ranked as the best.

Oh, why are there cadres and their direct subordinates who have a better relationship than Kiyohiko and Chuuya? The reason is very simple. Those people are so good that they roll into bed. At present, Kiyohiko and Chuuya can't compare with them.

After working together, it is easier to see the different side of each other from daily life. Kiyohiko and Nakahara Chuuya are both very "mafia" types when they enter the working state, which is also a feeling defined by the official as "cool" and "handsome". This experience is also very wonderful.

In daily work and actions, they cooperate very well.

Nakahara Chuuya has been harmed by Kiyohiko for a long time, so he is very good at using Kiyohiko's characteristics to deal with the enemy.

They completed one task after another together, and became famous in the dark world in just half a year.

Of course, Nakahara Chuuya is already very famous, so this sentence is more directed at Kiyohiko.

It was a spring night, and it was raining coldly outside.

The weather at this time is the most unbearable. It is neither as leisurely as when it snows in winter nor as cool as when it rains in summer. No one wants to be drenched by this cold early spring rain.

There are two lights on in Nakahara Chuuya's office, one on the desk in front of Chuuya, and the other on the table by the window. That table usually belongs to Kiyohiko.

Kiyohiko is looking at a document at this time. When he first came into contact with these things, he didn't understand anything. Nakahara Chuuya taught him very patiently, and now Kiyohiko can handle it with ease.