116-120

Chapter 116

01.

The blue night sky, the bright moon hanging high, and stars scattered among the thin clouds. The traditional Japanese architecture built by Hachiman has deep eaves and is full of ancient charm.

The warm orange light from the paper-pasted windows echoes with the moonlight outside, which looks very warm.

It is a beautiful scenery, but everything has become different because of the appearance of the evil spirit.

It has also become more contrary to beauty because of Kiyohiko's weird behavior.

Kiyohiko poured some dried wisteria petals from his bag on Dakimie's body. With a numbing "hissing" sound, Dakimie's skin was burned in large chunks, and Dakimie let out a tragic scream. This scene made Tanjiro and the others scalp numb. At the same time, he was saying something like "Listen, extinct, dead silence!" "Your bones will become my grindstone!" ① This type of line, combined with his actions at this time, made him look like a pervert.

Inosuke Hashibira said uncertainly, "We are good people, right?"

"Ah, yes." Tanjiro Kamado was also a little uncertain.

After Kiyohiko threw two-thirds of the wisteria flowers, a strong wind caused by ghost energy suddenly appeared at the location of Daki.

Kiyohiko narrowed his eyes, and then a person blocked in front of him, the tall Uzui Tengen. It seems that he is very good at protecting people.

Uzui Tengen is more patriarchal than Rengoku Kyojuro.

Even if they are in the same relationship, Rengoku Kyojuro is more inclined to trust Kiyohiko and treat Kiyohiko as a companion; while Uzui Tengen is more inclined to protect the people around him, which is related to their personalities. A

strange male voice came from the strong wind.

"Ah, it's too much. So many people actually joined together to bully my stupid sister. She is stupid enough to begin with, but you treat her like this. It's too much, too much."

The voice was dark and rotten, as if emitting a foul smell, which made people feel very uncomfortable.

"You actually used this dried wisteria flower to destroy my sister's beautiful face. She only has her face to look at. It's so pitiful."

After hearing what the other party said, everyone became alert.

Who is the man who suddenly appeared?

How could he appear here without anyone noticing?

It was as if he appeared directly from the female ghost!

Kiyohiko thought, ah, dried wisteria flowers are not as effective as fresh ones. To deal with ghosts, wisteria flower toxins must be used.

At present, only Kocho Shinobu has this technology in the Demon Slayer Corps. Kocho Shinobu should cooperate with the hospital in Gangkuro. Maybe Mori Ogai himself is also very interested in refining wisteria flower toxins. However

, with Mori Ogai's personality, I always feel that he will even raise a few ghosts in Gangkuro for research and release them to deal with opponents.

Use modern methods to mass-produce wisteria flower toxins, and then make them into weapons... It is best to use long-range weapons, such as bullets, so that you can directly shoot at Muzan and finally tell Muzan, "My lord, times have changed."

While thinking about all these things in his mind, Qingyan never stopped talking - or rather, he never stopped from the beginning: "Ah, Warabihime, you are still alive, did you hear it? Your brother said that you are a fool with nothing but your face, wow, this is how he treats you. No way, no way, how can anyone tolerate this? Don't you know that it is impossible to have a sharp tongue and a soft heart? After all, harsh words can hurt people like a cold summer. People who really care about you will not have such a sharp tongue."