Questions and answers

Hruday took a deep breath, glancing at Michael, who gave him an encouraging nod. Holding the list of winners and rewards, he began the announcement.

"Alright, everyone, it's time to announce the winners and their rewards for the mosquito extermination game. As I mentioned before, there were hidden ways to earn more points. I'm glad to see some of you found and utilized them."

He looked at the list and called the first title.

"First up, the title of 'First Mosquito Killer' goes to Asha!"

Asha stepped forward with a smile on her face. Hruday handed her a small package and announced, "Asha, you earn 50 points and a priority pass."

Next, Hruday announced, "The title of 'Pathfinder' for discovering the hidden path goes to Nick!"

Nick came forward, and Hruday handed him a fancy pendant knife that could even be used as a knife, a map of the surrounding area with marked safe zones, and a toy binocular with a small bag filled with medicine.

"Nick, you earn 100 points along with these supplies," Hruday said. The crowd murmured as Nick accepted his reward. Hruday continued, "Nick was the first to find the hidden path, and he didn't stop there. He brilliantly found all of the hidden ways."

As the rewards were distributed, the crowd's curiosity grew. Hruday continued, "The 'Mosquito Exterminator' title goes to our scout leader for the highest number of kills using direct methods."

The scout leader stepped up, and Hruday handed him a high-quality backpack, a larger medical kit, a priority pass, and a set of water purification tablets. "Scout leader, you earn 500 points and these supplies."

The crowd buzzed with excitement as Hruday moved on to the next announcement. "The 'Elite Squad' title for the most efficient team goes to Team C." Team C members, including Nick, gathered as Hruday handed them extra rations, advanced weaponry, and a toolkit. "You collectively earn 2000 points, distributed among you."

Hruday then announced, "The 'Strategist' title goes to Nick for using innovative methods like mosquito coils. Nick, you earn 100 points and a portable kerosene camping stove with fuel, along with a set of survival handbooks."

"Don't worry, you guys can buy this at Trade/Mercenary House, and for all participants, you receive 100 points extra along with the points you have earned."

Nick stepped forward again, grinning widely as he accepted his second reward. Hruday could see the gears turning in Nick's head, already thinking about how to use his points.

Finally, Hruday announced the last title: "The 'Diligent Worker' title for the most thorough cleaner goes to Henry." Henry stepped forward, receiving high-quality gloves, a durable water bottle, and extra hygiene supplies. "Henry, you earn 15 points and these supplies."

With the major titles announced, Hruday addressed the crowd, "Each of you has worked hard, and I appreciate your efforts. Remember, points can be redeemed for supplies and luxuries, and the system is designed to be fair. Now, if anyone has questions or suggestions, feel free to ask."

One of the survivors raised a hand. "What if we want to save our points? Will the value change over time?"

Hruday nodded. "Good question. The point values might fluctuate slightly as we assess supply and demand. However, I encourage you to save points for future needs. Investing in the bank we have set up will ensure that you have points when you need them most."

Another survivor asked, "What if someone tries to manipulate the system or cheat?"

Michael stepped forward, addressing the concern: "We have a verification system in place. All kills and contributions are monitored and double-checked. If anyone is found cheating, they will face penalties."

Nick asked, "Can we trade points among ourselves?"

Hruday thought momentarily before answering, "Trading points is allowed, but I advise against it unless absolutely necessary. The system is designed to ensure fairness and discourage hoarding or manipulation."

Nick nodded, clearly already plotting his next move. Hruday continued, "Let's keep this fair and transparent. If you have more questions, contact me or any other managers. Together, we can make this work."

Question: "What if we want to trade supplies instead of points?"

"Trading supplies directly is allowed, but I recommend using points to ensure fair value. Direct trade can be uneven and lead to disputes. If you decide to trade supplies, make sure both parties agree on the terms and that they're recorded. Also, recommend doing it in the mercenary department or with some witnesses."

Question: "What happens if someone loses their points pass or reward items?"Nick asked

Hruday: "If you lose your pass or reward items, report it immediately. We can track and verify points, but replacement of lost items will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. It's your responsibility to keep it safe. I recommend putting it in the bank. "

Question: "Can we get points deducted for bad behavior or breaking rules?"
Answer:
Michael: "Yes, points can be deducted for breaking rules or behavior that harms the community. The deduction will depend on the severity of the misconduct. We want to maintain a fair and respectful environment for everyone."

Question: "How often will new rewards or supplies be available for purchase?"
Answer:
Hruday: "We will try to restock and introduce new items regularly, depending on our supply levels and new acquisitions. Announcements will be made in advance so you can prepare, so it's like a beta-testing phrase."

Question: "What if someone disagrees with the points they received or feels they were unfairly evaluated?"

Michael: "If you have concerns about your points or evaluation, bring them to our attention via the complain box. We will review the situation and make adjustments if necessary.

Question: "Can families pool their points together for larger purchases?"

"Yes, families can pool their points for larger purchases; in fact, I believe other non-family members can do it too. Just make sure all members agree and the transaction is documented to avoid any confusion later on."

Question: What if we want to suggest new reward items or point values?"

Michael: "We're open to suggestions. If you have ideas for new reward items or adjustments to point values, let us know by sending a post to the improvement box. We'll consider all suggestions and make decisions that benefit the community as a whole."

Question: "Will there be any community events where we can earn extra points?"

"Yes, we plan to organize community events where you can earn extra points. Everyone will have a chance to contribute."

"How will you ensure the system remains fair and not exploited?

"By you guys being honest and transparent in your actions, report any suspicious activities or concerns to us. Well, we will try our best. I have been talking about how to make it foolproof, or at least tough, but since our scale is small, these things won't happen.

The crowd seemed satisfied, and as they began to disperse, Hruday felt a sense of accomplishment. He knew there would always be challenges, but today, they had taken a step forward in organizing their community and ensuring their survival.