internal monologue

hruday woke up early; he could tell it by his serene stillness and gentle grayish-blue hue. He closed his eyes for a second, thinking it was too early, and the next time he looked at the clock, it was 11 o'clock. Friday, ahh, this is my new routine, I guess.

hruday thought Ah, I should have woken up early. Now I have to do yoga and make herbal tea before eating anything.

hruday complained to Michel: Why did you guys wake me up now? I can't eat for an hour before doing yoga.

Michael said, Oh, where is the guy who said, "I won't eat breakfast in the morning, huh?" He said it mockingly.

hruday, ahh, that's because Aunt wouldn't let me, and Roy insisted on eating to recover.

Whatever, take this and drink. Michael said hruday surprised and replied. Oh, thank you so much. I was feeling too lazy to do it. Thanks, man

Yes, you are welcome. It was Roy who did this. Micheal said

hruday replied Thanks, Roy, and yes, I wanted to make a diary, write our own survival stories, and make it compulsory for everyone to write their own diary. This way, we could figure out stuff, and this will also help our mental well-being.

Also, guys, I know it's dangerous, but could you guys please bring stuff from the zipline? I haven't given rewards to contestants yet.

Roy, shut up and rest.

hruday said with an attitude, "Who said I was going to work?"

Micheal No, if you don't stop thinking about new stuff, I will make you do everything.

Roy sighed as he walked away, saying, You really can't help yourself, can you? And he silently cursed, saying you wouldn't let me have a break.

hruday man, It is really important; you know, Michael said, Ah, ok, we will see what we can do, man. I really don't think people will agree.

He thought and said, How about we give them an option, huh? Either they would take the reward faster if they chose to do it now, or they could write a diary and discuss it in the evening.

"By reward, you mean you will give them points"?

There is no way we need to create value, and I don't want the hassle. It took me an hour to note the transactions and answer the question.

"then what?" Roy added as he came, holding a water bottle. Well, they would either do it today or tomorrow; that's all we will see if they complain.

Roy, Don't you think it's a bad idea to push people? hruday said, "Yes, but it applies in both ways. I don't want them to feel too comfortable, and that's why this time we will invite non-participants from previous rescue missions to participate.".

Do mention to them that we want the writing to be as precise and truthful as possible, and this will help us to understand more about zombies while noting the area. Also, tell them that I want them to write about everything in detail, like location and time. while warning them not to spread misinformation.

Friday, after a slight pause Hey, should I tell them to make novels?" No, I should tell them that they will get rewards, and if they fake it and think about their reputation, they won't have a choice but to participate in future missions.

hruday started to talk unsensible, nonsense things without giving out proper context.

What do you think, ya? That might be counterproductive, as that would pressure them, and they might put themselves in danger, or worse, they might pretend that they are weak or steal others' contributions.

hruday I asked, What do you think I should do?

Michael, dumbfounded dude, don't talk out of your ass. We didn't understand. Think about it and explain it properly. Don't blur out.

Roy said I didn't know. When did you start talking so much?

apologizing, hruday explained everything in detail.

Michael, dude, did you just think about all that Sigh Man Roy said? Don't overthink; just keep it simple. Let them do what they want, and then we will adopt accordingly.

After discussing that, he thought that the five bags of cement they found in the newest half-built apartment would be sufficient to extend the eastern wall by a few feet. How do I even calculate that?

He was never good at math, especially because after 4th grade, the math teacher never changed.

He liked the substitute male teacher who taught him well, and that was it. After he left, algebra came, and all the other students were frustrated and confused by the screwed logic.

He was more pissed because the teacher wouldn't even explain it properly, telling him to memorize such a long plethora of things, and now he still regrets it, but he hated the math because of his teacher and teacher allways telling him that he was dumb.

T This is what made him insecure, and he always felt dumb whenever he had to calculate or ask math questions. This is what made him feel a need to be a genius or someone special like Albert Estien, although some part of him just feels that he was propaganda to bury a real scientist.

And that is why he always felt blank when someone asked him something mathematical. After analyzing himself, he wondered: Could it be that because of brainwashing, either I stink at math or I am making excuses that make me feel good?

hruday started to think about his childhood and how he was different, and this difference was different from genius differences.

Although he wanted to feel that way, he just didn't know. He started to analyze. Hey, why can't I remember anything before 4th grade, and why didn't I talk till I turned 4? Why did I stop trying to talk after saying stop after getting splashed by hot water when I was 9 months old?

He didn't know why he didn't have any brains, "why I was so dumb since my birth I pissed in pants and shittin' even after I turned 5. He didn't know what was happening to him, but he subconsciously remembered a silhouette of a white suit man sitting on a bed, spinning something, and hruday staring at it and the silhouette back and forth. That man did something to the spinner; it snapped, making hruday stutter and extremely scared. Even now, he feels the anxiety and chills.

He opened his eyes. Was I asleep? No, no, was it trauma? I don't know, man. My headaches

waking up He splashed water vigorously on his face and rubbed it. He felt relaxed and fresh.

Then he proceeded to sleep all day, only to be woken up by Roy at 10, all worried.

Man, I was worried. I thought you might have... hruday told him to shut up. He waved his hands and

Roy, ok, whatever, go to sleep. Don't come to me asking what happened.