1

AURORA. It was one of those groups that were considered 'nugu' (underrated). Wooyoung was the group's flute player. Yes, they were also a band. He was their flute player, along with 3 other people. Seonghwa, the group's eldest hyung, and electric guitarist. Mingi, his much loved best friend, aswell as their producer and rapper. And Jongho, their pianist maknae. Their abilities' combination blended beautifully, to the creation wonderful band, group, whatever you'd refer to them as.

Seonghwa, a person the entire group considered a mother figure. He knew them top to bottom. He knew their favourite things, favourite foods, what made them sad, whatever they needed to be comforted again, what they were allergic to. He could detect lies from them, he could tell when anything bad happened, he never judged. That's what everyone loved about him.

Mingi, Wooyoung's best friend, a person he could lean onto whenever. A person anyone could talk to. The guy knew him for a long, long time, ever since they were fetuses. A talented producer by heart. Wooyoung had always admired his skills. The guy was a whole package when it came to music. Wooyoung was the first person to hear Mingi's productions, and he loved all of them. Debuting with his best friend was something he'd never expected, but was so grateful for. He could talk to Mingi whenever we wanted to. He loved him for that.

Jongho, the not-so-maknae maknae everyone loved and praised. He was known for having a beautiful voice anyone could melt to. On camera, he seemed like a tough person, all muscular and shit. Off-camera, however, he didn't dare go beyond Seonghwa's words. As if it really were a mom and her children. Because what Seonghwa said, he did. He had a certain condition, TGA, where at times he loses the ability to form new memories and may also have difficulty recalling recent events. The episode typically lasts a few hours, and his memory gradually returns. So he was a person you had to be very careful with.

That was them, AURORA's members. Now, their situation.

Their recent comeback had done very badly. Yet, it was one of Mingi's most sleep-depriving productions. The comeback barely got any recognition. Some people didn't even know they had a comeback. Something had went terribly wrong, but they couldn't figure out what. 

"ARGH" came from a much enraged Mingi, who banged the table with all his force.
"Peace, Mingi." Seonghwa rolled his eyes.

Wooyoung had been trying to calm his best friend for a long while. Mingi was NOT happy on their comeback flopping.

"Mangi-ah, please, stop grumbling and we'll think about it tomorrow?" Wooyoung said.

Mingi finally calmed down before replying-

"Wooyoung you don't understand. I don't know why something I've worked so hard on is doing this badly."

Wooyoung only sighed before sitting down beside Seonghwa & Jongho. He knew Mangi wouldn't give up on something like this so easily. This would be another day where Mingi's anger issues were acting up. Or, that's what he thought, because suddenly their manager walked in-

"Guys. I have news."

Everyone immediately turned to him. Where did he come from? The manager requested for Mingi to sit down. Once everyone sat down. He took a chair opposite them and sighed-

"You guys' comeback is doing terrible. You know that?" Everyone's faces immediately turned from normal to blank. The manager saw and quickly understood. He cleared his throat and got to the point-

"You guys are doing horrible. The company has decided to have you collaborate with another group."

That was new. Mingi was probably going to get a lot of pressure again. Wooyoung noticed it and squeezed his best friend's arm with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, Mingi. They have a producer as well. So no need to worry. But there are some warnings you guys need to go through." their manager said, handing the 4 papers. The boys quickly went through the paper and looked up at their manager.

"But manager-nim, who are we collaborating with? Jongho asked. "Don't tell me it's-"

"Wonderland."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: that was the first chapter! how do you guys like it? what do you think is going to happen to the boys? how will their collaboration go? stay tunedd 😜😏

-dwaekkiverse