13

Wooyoung woke up the next day with an unexpected weight on his shoulders, a result of the previous night's moment with San. Despite his best efforts to push the thoughts away, he couldn't ignore the nagging curiosity and desire for more. He found himself questioning why he was so consumed by these thoughts and what was driving this newfound intensity. The more he tried to understand it, the more it troubled him. It was as though a new and unsettling emotion had taken root, and he was left grappling with the uncertainty of what it all meant. God, save him.

He yawned lightly before walking up to the kitchen and plopping himself on one of the counters.

Wooyoung found a very energetic Seonghwa alone in the kitchen, flipping pancakes for breakfast. After a moment of hesitation, he approached him, leaning against the counter with a sigh. Seonghwa glanced up, immediately sensing that something was on Wooyoung's mind.

"What's up?" Seonghwa asked, his voice gentle but curious.

Wooyoung fidgeted with the edge of his shirt, trying to find the right words. "It's... well, it's about San," he finally admitted, his tone laced with uncertainty.

Seonghwa raised an eyebrow, interest piqued. "San? What about him?"

Taking a deep breath, Wooyoung launched into an explanation of what had happened the night before—the movie, the tension he felt, and how he woke up feeling completely off-kilter. "I don't know what's wrong with me, hyung," Wooyoung confessed, frustration creeping into his voice. "I keep thinking about it, and I don't know why I want more. It's bothering me, and I can't seem to figure it out."

Seonghwa listened patiently, a small smile playing on his lips as Wooyoung spoke. When Wooyoung finally finished, Seonghwa surprised him by letting out a soft giggle. Wooyoung blinked, thrown off by the reaction.

"Why are you laughing?" Wooyoung asked, confusion evident in his voice.

Seonghwa shook his head, still chuckling softly. "It's just... it's so unlike you, Woo," he explained, a hint of amusement still in his tone. "You're usually so confident, so sure of yourself. Seeing you this worked up over San is kind of adorable."

Wooyoung frowned, not sure whether to feel relieved or even more confused. "Adorable? I'm serious, hyung. This is really bothering me."

"I know you are," Seonghwa said, his tone becoming more serious, though the smile never fully left his face. "But that's exactly why I'm laughing a little. You're overthinking this way too much. If you like the tension, then lean into it. Flirt back. You're good at that, aren't you?"

Wooyoung stared at Seonghwa, his mind racing. "You think that's all it is?" he asked, his voice quieter.

Seonghwa nodded, placing a reassuring hand on Wooyoung's shoulder. "It's pretty simple, really. You're just not used to feeling this way because it caught you off guard. But from what you're telling me, it sounds like you're more intrigued by San than you're letting yourself admit. And that's okay. Just be yourself. Flirt with him, see where it goes. Stop worrying so much."

Wooyoung considered Seonghwa's words, slowly nodding as they began to sink in. Maybe Seonghwa was right—maybe he was just overthinking everything. "So... just flirt back, huh?" he repeated, the idea slowly taking root.

Seonghwa grinned. "Exactly. You'll feel better once you do. Trust me."

A small smile tugged at the corners of Wooyoung's lips. He wasn't entirely sure yet, but Seonghwa's confidence was infectious. "Alright, hyung. I'll give it a shot," he said, feeling a bit lighter than before.

As he left the kitchen, Wooyoung couldn't help but feel a glimmer of excitement mixed in with the lingering nervousness. Maybe Seonghwa was right—maybe he just needed to embrace the tension and see where it led. With that thought in mind, he resolved to approach San with a renewed sense of confidence, ready to flirt back and let things unfold naturally.