4

1 more day till the groups finally met each other. It was another way of saying, 1 more day till their lives changed completely. Needless to say, the 2 groups were both nervous, and annoyed as fuck. I mean, that was normal. Who would want to meet someone or something they've always been compared to?

Both the groups were pissed off, to say the least. Nobody, NOBODY wanted to be in this situation. Goddamn, why did fans have to compare them through every factor? Did fans have no dignity? At this point, both groups felt as if they were material for people to compare. But, they couldn't do anything. They had no control.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AURORA was now on their way to WONDERLAND's company's building. God, why did it have to be them that moved? They were used to sometimes cleaning parts of the building. They liked cleaning, too. Couldn't WONDERLAND have come here instead? Everyone was tired, and very unmotivated. Everyone besides Seonghwa was asleep, that's how dreaded they were. Seonghwa was also very close to falling asleep. But he resisted. If he fell asleep, nobody would get up.

"Manager-nim, how further? was said by a sleepy Seonghwa.
"Just 5 minutes more. We aren't that far." replied their manager.

Ugh, this was going to be so dreadful.

2 and a half minutes have passed. It was time to wake up the others.

"Mingi-ah, Youngie and my youngest child, please get up." Seonghwa groaned.

The others, as expected, did not respond. Seonghwa rolled his eyes before giving in himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WONDERLAND, on the other hand, weren't doing very good either. They HATED cleaning to their cores. They'd much rather spend this time preparing on what to say, Or even how to avoid this as much as possible. Couldn't they have gone to AURORA's building instead? Everyone was exhausted. They all hated cleaning. Why did this have to happen? Everyone except Hongjoong was dreaded. He saw how everyone kept freezing in their spots every 2 minutes. So close to passing out. But if he passed out, everyone would pass out.

At this point, he wanted to give up so bad. He didn't like this. Nobody did. Why did they of all people have to clean the area for people they never wanted to encounter? Their manager told them it would be more 'friendly and authentic' if they did. God knows what went on in their manager's head. But for now, they had to continue cleaning.

After what felt like an eternity, they were finally done. Cleaning was not their thing AT ALL. When they finally sat down, almost passing out, San broke the silence-

"God, why do we need 'authenticity' for a group we hate?" he said, mockingly.
"Technically we don't hate them, we just don't like comparison." Yunho replied.
"Can you all shut up?" a moody Yeosang exclaimed, causing everyone to laugh.
"Calm down Yeo. They'll be here in a bit. You can sleep in the car." Hongjoong confirmed.

The 4 had then shared a few words here and there, hoping to pass the time. Then, their manager called-

"Boys, they're here. Get up. Fix yourselves."

Everyone immediately got up and started checking themselves and the place. They had to make sure everything was okay. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AURORA on the other hand, were fast asleep, dreaming of god knows what. Surprisingly, they'd gotten a pretty great nap on their way. Hopefully that nap was enough to face whatever was about to happen to them.

"Everyone, get up. We're here."

Everyone immediately started groaning and stretching out of tiredness, which only made their manager laugh. Poor guys just wanted a nap, but couldn't get it. When they were finally functioning properly, his manager guided them to the room where WONDERLAND was. Before they stepped in, their manager stood infront of the door and instructed-

"All of you must behave. We have to make a good impression. Understood?"
"Awww manager-nim why should we try so hard for them? Wooyoung whined.
"Young, don't you want to prove you're better than them?" He warned.

Wooyoung then went silent.

"That's what I thought."