30

The lawsuit against JWSM Entertainment had shaken the entire industry. Once the accusations of illegal activities such as drug dealing, fraudulent schemes, and money laundering were leaked, the company found itself at the center of a full-blown legal storm. Court proceedings moved quickly, with mountains of evidence flooding in—emails, financial records, hidden documents—each exposing JWSM's corrupt practices. Every scandal they had buried over the years resurfaced, and there was no escaping the truth now.

For AURORA, the situation was a mix of relief and uncertainty. With the company collapsing around them, they were almost free. But freedom came with its own set of problems. They were no longer under contract with JWSM, and this left them questioning their future as a group.

"Are we still gonna be called AURORA?" Mingi asked, his voice tinged with uncertainty. The others sat in a small circle in their dorm, the weight of the situation pressing heavily on them.

"We're not tied to any label anymore," Wooyoung added, clutching a pillow, "What are we even supposed to do? We're in the middle of working on that collaboration son. But now what?"

Jongho, sitting quietly in the corner, muttered, "Do we disband?"

The news of JWSM Entertainment's sudden downfall spread like wildfire, shocking not only the industry but the fans of AURORA as well. It was a bombshell no one saw coming—the company that had groomed and supported them, now exposed for its illegal dealings, was crumbling. For the members of AURORA, it felt like the rug had been pulled from under their feet. One day they were idols under a powerful label, and the next, they were left with nothing but uncertainty.

Fans rallied behind them, pouring out their love and support through social media, fan letters, and protests online to save their group. Despite all the positive energy flooding in, the weight of disbandment loomed over AURORA like a dark cloud.

It wasn't that they didn't want to continue; the thought of disbanding was horrifying. But the reality was hitting them hard. Without a company, without management, and with their entire industry in chaos, they were lost. The idea that they might have no choice but to end everything burned in their chests.

The thought hung in the air, sending a wave of discomfort through the room. Disbandment was the last thing any of them wanted, but without the backing of a company, how could they continue? The idea of not being together anymore hurt them deeply.

Seonghwa, noticing how confused and troubled everyone was, stood up and cleared his throat. "I'll take care of it," he said with confidence, though his eyes flickered with uncertainty. "I'll find a way to make sure we can finish the song, and we'll figure out what's next for us. We're not breaking apart. Not now."

The others glanced at each other, knowing Seonghwa was trying to keep them calm, but the situation was anything but simple. Seonghwa had always been the one to take charge, but even he knew this time things were different. Without a company to manage their schedules, provide support, or even legally back them, they were essentially floating aimlessly. And handling a collaboration with another group—while no longer under contract—seemed like a logistical nightmare.

Seonghwa sat back down, exhaling deeply. "I'll talk to someone. Maybe we can work something out."

Wooyoung looked over at him, his voice quieter than usual. "You really think that's going to work, hyung?"

Seonghwa nodded, but deep down, he wasn't sure. He'd always been the calm in their storm, but this time, even he didn't have all the answers. The world they knew was crumbling, and they were stuck in the middle of it.

"Trust me," Seonghwa repeated, though he wasn't even sure if he believed his own words. But deep down, they all knew the harsh truth—they were standing on the edge of something none of them were prepared for. And they hated it to their fucking cores.