6

"Thank you, Seonghwa. Our boys are very excited to be working with you, aren't we?" The manager said, smiling. The WONDERLAND members only gave him a glare in return, embarrassing him. 

They were definitely going to get scolded at.

Their manager sheepishly laughed before saying, "To start our collaboration, we are going to be filming dance challenges with both of your songs. Do you want me to pair you up or do you want to pick?" Damn their manager was sure a people pleaser. He was being overly nice to AURORA.

"We'll pick." Seonghwa replied. "Do you all want to pick or?" He looked at the others. The rest of AURORA only nodded.

AURORA then started debating with their manager on whether they should pick or not. This gave WONDERLAND some time to quickly share a few words.

"Sannie, do you see the blonde guy infront of me?" Yunho whispered to San.
"Yep. What about him? San confusedly asked.
"I think I like him. Did you SEE the way he stared back at me?" Yunho highlighted.
"Damn, that's fast." San replied.

Yunho liking someone fast. That was new. San then turned to Hongjoong to notify him-

SN  "Hongjoong hyung, Yunho likes that Mingi guy."
HJ  "Not surprising. I saw them staring and getting horny."
SN *chuckling*  "Someone's attentive."
HJ *confidently*  "Not just on you guys. Him aswell." he pointed.
SN "Seonghwa?"
HJ *disappointedly* "It's hyung to you, dumbshit."
SN *rolling his eyes* "Sorry oh my god."

He then tried glancing at Yeosang from SOME SORT OF SIGN. But the guy found himself invested in whatever AURORA was debating about. He was specifically staring at that Jongho boy from the second San started looking, and even after San stopped.

Damn, love was that easy?

But he had no right to question, though. He was also, quite (NOT QUITE VERY) invested in this Wooyoung guy. The boy was half his size (technically 😭). He had a small face, big eyes and very plump lips. And his waist, damn. It was definitely something. Their manager had suddenly interrupted San's thoughts- "Alright. They want you to pick who you want to do the challenge with."

He then noticed Hongjoong swiftly approaching Seonghwa. That was quick. Meanwhile, Yunho confidently made his way toward Mingi, a smirk playing on his lips. He was so head over heels for Mingi that it made San feel nauseous. Yeosang, thinking that San would choose Wooyoung, hurried over to Jongho to avoid any potential embarrassment. The two exchanged smiles. San couldn't tell if they were genuine, but to receive a smile from members of WONDERLAND was a significant gesture. Value it while you can. San almost called out to Yeosang to stop him, but found himself standing alone. He had half-expected his legs to betray him and lead him to Wooyoung. The boy was so pretty. When San looked into his eyes, he found them incredibly adorable. He also noticed that Wooyoung was trembling slightly, a detail that didn't escape his attention. 

"Okay. Partners have been selected. You guys finish recording the challenges and meet us back here. Understood?" the other boys nodded in obedience.

"See how obedient they are?" AURORA's manager proudly announced.
"They truly are." WONDERLAND's manager replied, impressed.

*silence*

"Why aren't yours as obedient?" AURORA's manager whispered, but it was audible enough for the other to hear.
"What?" he replied, confused.
"Oh-nothing, nothing." He sheepishly replied.

That was strange.