31

Just like the rest of the industry, the news of JWSM Entertainment's downfall shocked WONDERLAND. But unlike others, they were proud. They had successfully freed AURORA from that corrupt company. However, uncertainty hung in the air. Their collaboration song was nearly finished, but with AURORA no longer under a company, the big question was: could they even release it now?

Hongjoong, always the leader, broke the silence. "I'll figure it out. I'll talk to Seonghwa, even if his phone's still broken."

The others nodded in agreement, trusting him without hesitation. But San? He was practically buzzing with excitement. His thoughts raced. Finally, he could see Wooyoung without sneaking around or worrying about anything. But...how would it happen?

The question that now lingered in everyone's minds was far more complicated than they could have imagined: how would AURORA react when they found out that it was their loves—the members of WONDERLAND—who had ultimately sabotaged their company? There was no doubt that AURORA would be relieved to be freed from the constraints of JWSM, a company that had brought them nothing but frustration and restrictions. Yet, despite all of its flaws, JWSM had still been their foundation. It was the place where they had built everything: their name, their identity, their music, their bond with each other, and most importantly, their fandom.

The reality was far from simple. WONDERLAND had been proud of what they accomplished, knowing that they had freed AURORA from a company embroiled in illegal activities. They believed in their hearts that they did the right thing. But the fear of what this revelation might do to their relationships was hard to shake off. Would AURORA feel betrayed? That their hard-earned success had been stripped away without their control?

They didn't sabotage JWSM out of malice, but out of love, out of the belief that they were saving them from a toxic situation. Yet, how would the AURORA members process it? Could they ever come to terms with the fact that the people they cared for the most were the ones who tore down the very foundation of their careers?

Hongjoong knew the risk, and even though he was already strategizing how to approach Seonghwa—who he knew would be devastated on some level—he couldn't predict the fallout. The rest of WONDERLAND could feel the tension too. They'd done something massive. Now, all they could do was wait for AURORA to learn the truth. Would they be grateful for their freedom or feel as though they had lost everything?

San, on the other hand, couldn't help but feel a spark of hope amid all the uncertainty. He was so eager to finally see Wooyoung without the weight of the company looming over them. But he knew the truth would hit hard, and no matter how much he longed to reunite with Wooyoung peacefully, there was no guarantee that Wooyoung would feel the same. Would he see it as a blessing, or would he resent San for disrupting the world they had built? This question, more than any other, haunted them all.