Chapter 6: Jealousy and Confusion🌺

Jimin's POV

A boy? I don't know why, but the idea of Y/N hanging out with him doesn't sit well with me. She's... my first real friend, and for some reason, I can't shake the feeling that I don't want her spending time with anyone else.

As I walked into my dorm, I tried to focus on something else, but my mind kept drifting back to that message. Why did it bother me so much? Y/N and I had been spending a lot of time together lately, and I couldn't deny that I enjoyed it more than I expected. Maybe that's why seeing her with someone else was hitting me harder than I thought it would.

I sat down at my desk. I found myself staring at the message again, replaying the conversation in my head. I knew I was being irrational. Y/N had every right to hang out with whoever she wanted. We were friends, and that's all there was to it... right?

But even as I tried to convince myself, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, frustrated with my own emotions.

It's just a coffee date, I told myself. It's not like it's a big deal.

Still, as I sat there, the thought of Y/N laughing and enjoying herself with someone else gnawed at me. I just hoped that whatever was happening didn't change anything between us.

I like her. I like her a lot. But I can't just ruin our friendship, the only friendship I've put so much effort into. The thought of losing her, or making things awkward between us, is too much to handle.

I exhale deeply and push my feelings down. I need to focus on what we have right now, even if it's not enough to keep these emotions at bay. I'm still sorting out how I feel, and I need to be honest with myself about that. But for now, I just have to be a good friend and hope that whatever this is will sort itself out.