Epilogue

Months had passed since that night, and things had settled into a comfortable rhythm. Jimin and I had become inseparable, our bond growing stronger with each passing day. The whispers of spring had given way to the warmth of summer, and we found ourselves exploring new adventures together.

One sunny afternoon, we sat together in the park where we had first shared our feelings. The air was filled with the sound of laughter from nearby families and the distant hum of a summer breeze. Jimin and I were stretched out on a blanket, a basket of snacks between us.

Jimin looked at me with a playful grin, nudging me gently. "Remember when I made that animation for you? I think it was the best decision I ever made."

I laughed, leaning against him. "It was a turning point for us. I'm grateful for every moment since."

He kissed the top of my head, his eyes soft with affection. "I can't imagine my life without you now. You've brought so much joy and love into my world."

I smiled up at him, feeling the same way. "And you've done the same for me. I feel like the luckiest person alive."

We lay there, enjoying the simplicity of the moment, surrounded by the tranquility of the park. The future was filled with possibilities, and we faced it with hope and excitement. Together, we were ready for whatever came next, knowing that as long as we had each other, we could conquer anything.

The days ahead would be filled with new experiences, but one thing was certain: we had found something truly special in each other. And that was a love worth cherishing forever.