Chapter 27: Confession 🦋

Y/N's POV

His words hung in the air, and I felt a rush of emotions flood over me. He loves me. The realization made my heart race. I wanted to say something, to let him know that I felt the same, but the moment felt so intense.

I looked into his eyes, seeing the vulnerability there. It was clear he was just as scared as I was. I wanted to tell him that I loved him too, that I felt the same way, but my voice caught in my throat.

"Jimin," I whispered, my hand still resting on his, "I... I love you too."

The words came out as a soft confession, and I hoped he could hear the sincerity in them. Our foreheads still touched, and I closed my eyes, letting the moment sink in.

Jimin's POV

Her confession hung in the air, and for a moment, I was paralyzed with anxiety. I couldn't find the right words to reply, and my mind was a whirlwind of emotions. 

Seeing her waiting for a response, I felt the pressure of the moment.

Before I could overthink it any further, I gently tilted her chin up, my heart pounding. Our lips met in a tender kiss, and I felt a wave of relief and joy. It was as if everything I had been holding back finally came rushing out.

Y/N's POV

When Jimin's lips met mine, a wave of warmth and affection washed over me. The kiss was gentle but full of emotion, and it took my breath away. I felt every ounce of the love we had been holding back, expressed in that one, simple act.

Jimin's POV

After the kiss, I pulled away slowly, cupping Y/N's face. My heart raced as I looked into her eyes, which were filled with a mix of relief and love. I wanted to tell her everything I felt but struggled with the words. The intensity of the moment left me breathless.

"I love you so much," I said softly, leaning in to rest my forehead against hers. "I never thought I'd find someone like you, and now that I have, I don't want to let go."

I knew that this was the start of something beautiful.

Y/N's POV

My heart fluttered at his words. I closed my eyes, letting the warmth of his confession envelop me. It felt like a dream, but the reality of his touch and his words made everything feel so real.

I took a deep breath and looked up into his eyes, my voice trembling slightly. "I love you too, Jimin. I've loved you for a while now. I was just too scared to admit it."

He smiled softly, brushing a stray tear from my cheek. "I was scared too. But I knew, deep down, that we were meant to be."

Jimin's POV

I took her hand in mine, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Let's make a promise. No matter what happens, we face it together. We'll support each other and cherish every moment."

Y/N's POV

I nodded, feeling a sense of relief and joy wash over me. "I promise. I'm so glad you came back. I've been waiting for this."

Jimin's POV

I leaned in and kissed her forehead, feeling a deep sense of contentment. "Me too. Let's start this new chapter together."

Y/N's POV

I smiled, my heart full of happiness. "I can't wait."

We stayed close, wrapped up in each other's warmth, knowing that whatever came next, we would face it together.