Chapter 13: Secret Admirer💀

Jimin's POV

I'd been thinking about Y/N all day. I couldn't help but wonder why she left early yesterday. Was she upset? Or was it something else? My mind kept drifting back to her, to the way she looked when she received that necklace.

As I approached my locker between classes, I found myself opening it with a mixture of anticipation and curiosity. There, inside, was another letter. I carefully unfolded it, my eyes scanning the neatly written words. It was full of encouragement and warmth, just like the last one.

I smiled to myself, feeling a strange mix of comfort and curiosity. Who was leaving these notes? And why? I stuffed the letter into my bag and headed back to my dorm, lost in thought.

When I finally reached my room, I slumped onto my bed and pulled out my phone. I checked my notifications and saw that Y/N had posted new photos on her Instagram. I clicked on the post and saw her, smiling and laughing with her friends at the café. The photos were great—really well done, with everyone looking happy and carefree.

But as I scrolled through the comments, my mood soured. There were so many comments from people I didn't know, people I'd never seen before, all praising her and her friends. I found myself feeling unreasonably jealous, not just of the comments but of the fact that Y/N was out with other people and not around.

I sighed and threw my phone onto the bed, trying to shake off the feeling. Why did it matter so much to me? I'd always been reserved, kept to myself, but lately, everything seemed to revolve around Y/N.

I lay back and stared at the ceiling, my thoughts a tangled mess of emotions and confusion. It wasn't just about the jealousy, though that was definitely part of it. It was more about the feeling of wanting to be closer to her, to be more a part of her life.

I got up, grabbed my sketchbook, and started drawing, hoping it would help clear my mind. But even as I sketched, my thoughts kept drifting back to her. To her smile, to the way she looked at me with those eyes that seemed to see right through me.

If only I knew how to handle these feelings.