21. Lord Beerus Crashes The Party

During the seven years since the events of Buu, Ben had made it a priority to ensure his daughter Maxine received the best training possible. He periodically brought her to the Supreme Kai's world, seeking the guidance of Shin and Kibito. The serene, otherworldly realm became a second home to Maxine, where she was introduced to the mysteries of magic under the watchful eyes of the Gods.

Shin and Kibito were initially skeptical about the extent of Maxine's potential. But as the years passed, their doubts evaporated. Maxine took to magic with a natural affinity that left even the Gods in awe. Her progress was astounding, her spells and incantations performed with a grace and precision that belied her young age.

"Ben," Shin remarked one day as they watched Maxine practice, "your daughter's aptitude for magic is unlike anything we've seen in a mortal. Her potential is extraordinary."

Kibito nodded in agreement, his eyes following Maxine's movements as she effortlessly summoned a ball of energy between her hands. "Indeed, it's as if she was born with an innate understanding of the mystical arts. She could very well become one of the most powerful magic users we've encountered."

Ben smiled, pride swelling within him as he observed his daughter. "She's always had a spark," he said. "I just wanted to make sure she had the right guidance to nurture it. I couldn't think of better mentors than you two."

Maxine, overhearing their conversation, turned and grinned. "Thank you, Dad. And thank you, Shin, Kibito. I couldn't have come this far without your help."

Shin approached her, his expression serious but kind. "Maxine, your journey has only just begun. Your power will continue to grow, but it's important to remember that with great power comes great responsibility."

Kibito added, "Use your abilities wisely and with compassion. The true strength of a magic user lies not just in their power, but in how they choose to wield it."

Maxine nodded earnestly, absorbing their words. "I understand. I promise to use my magic to help others and protect those who cannot protect themselves."

Ben placed a hand on her shoulder, feeling the warmth of her determination. "I'm proud of you, Maxine. Keep that promise, and you'll become a force for good in this world and beyond."

During these past seven years, Ben's curiosity about his Saiyan heritage grew. He began experimenting with his Saiyan form, pushing the boundaries to see what new heights he could achieve. The idea of a new transformation consumed him. Eventually, he decided to share his ambitions with Vegeta, Raditz, and Goku.

They gathered in a secluded training ground, away from prying eyes. The atmosphere was charged with anticipation as Ben laid out his plan. "What if we try to combine the Oozaru and Super Saiyan forms?" he proposed, his eyes gleaming with excitement.

Vegeta's interest was piqued. "Do you really believe such a thing is possible?" he asked, crossing his arms and giving Ben a scrutinizing look.

Ben shrugged, a confident smile playing on his lips. "It's worth a try, right?"

Raditz let out a chuckle, his tail flicking behind him. "Sounds like a crazy idea. I doubt you could do it."

Goku, ever the optimist, grinned. "I'd say you should try it. Let us know if you find anything." His eyes sparkled with curiosity and the thrill of a new challenge.

And so one day he went out to the rocky wastelands, creating a power ball, something that mimics the energy from a full moon. He transforms into his Saiyan form, drawing out his Oozaru form. Ben had perfect control in this form, he focuses as he then transforms into Super Saiyan. Now a golden Great Ape, he could see that he also had perfect control of the form, this was all thanks to the Omnitrix.