Ch 2- The Child of the Phantomhive's

(Two Months Later)

Elizabeth had been in labor for two hours now. They were both anxious to meet their child.

"Come on, Lizzy! You can do it! Just a few more! Breath!" Ciel said, encouraging her while letting her squeeze his. It hurt, but his pain was worth it to ease her's.

"I see the head. Just a few more, Lady Elizabeth. You are doing fine," the doctor said.

Elizabeth yowled in pain as she contracted, feeling their baby being pushed out further. Mey Rin yowled as well from the other side of Ciel, Elizabeth squeezing just a bit harder on her hand.

"One more, Lady Elizabeth. Just one more. That is it. Push!" the doctor ordered.

Elizabeth gave one more yell before she heard the small cry followed by louder ones.

Her eyes filled with joyful tears as she looked down at their baby.

"Say hello to your baby boy," the doctor said, holding him up.

"Awwww," Mey Rin said, still holding her hurting hand.

"He is perfect," Ciel said, smiling down at his beautiful wife.

Elizabeth smiled as well before she let out a loud scream.

"What is wrong?" Ciel asked alarmingly.

"There is another baby!" the doctor said, going back to work.

A few moments later, another cry could be heard. Except, this one was lower and more feminine.

"Oh, my..." the doctor said, her voice had an undertone of pity.

"What is wrong now?" Ciel asked, wanting to see his other child.

"Say hello to your... um... baby girl," the doctor said, trying not to show emotion while holding up the baby girl. 

They could tell their baby girl would look like her father, even the eyes were the same.

Except, instead of normal, human ears, she had two furry cat ears poking out of her short hair. A short tail swished out from under her pink blanket.

Both Ciel and Elizabeth's eyes nearly popped out of their heads.

The doctor handed the boy to Ciel and the girl to Elizabeth and walked from the room to clean herself up.

Ciel looked at his son before his head turned to look at their daughter.

The room was quite, even Mey Rin had nothing to say.

(Outside the Room) 

"It is a baby boy!" Finnian exclaimed, his ear pressed to the birthing room.

"I knew it would be! Master Ciel must be so proud!" Bardroy said happily.

"Oh. ho, ho," Tanaka said from his place against the wall, sipping his tea.

"Wait, something is happening!" Finnian warned.

"What?" Bardroy asked.

"There is another baby!" Finnian said, excited.

A few moments later, they heard another cry.

"It is a girl this time. Except..." Finnian said, his voice had an undertone of worry.

"Was it stillborn?" Bardroy asked sadly, pressing his ear to the door, trying to hear.

"No, it is just... they do not sound too happy," Finnian replied.