~•°🌖Chapter Three🌔°•~

Three years later

Today Dylan returns home, and Kyle was so nervous and anxious to see her, that he hadn't slept the night before.

The past three years had been difficult. He had a falling our with some of his family members, and was never allowed to leave pack grounds to visit Dylan, and he couldn't take her to his house before she knew about his lifestyle.

That he was a werewolf, set to take over his pack when his Father died.

He had shifted a week before her arrival, and his wolf Dez is ecstatic to see her. They video chatted earlier before her plane toon off.

He couldn't believe that she was thirteen. Kyle had turned fifteen a few days ago, and Dylan's birthday a week before that.

Kyle was standing in front of her house and waiting for the car to arrive. He checks his phone and sees it's four o clock. Their plane landed at 3:30, and the airport was about a half and hour drive from her house. Kyle nervously slips his phone back into his pocket and runs his fingers through his hair.

It felt like an eternt before he sets eyes on the car.

There is a couch on top of it and Kyle could see her parents. But he honestly could care less, he only cared about his angel he waited three years for.

They pull into the driveway and Kyle could see the outline of Dylan's body, before the door opened.

Dylan stumbles out of the car with a cry, straight into Kyle's arms.

Kyle's body felt like it was wound up tight, and hugging his tiny mate in his arms released the tension and restored equilibrium in his body.

He clutches her tight, afraid she might slip away again. He missed her so much, that he might just cry having her again.

Even though talked every day while she was gone, there was still an emptyness and longing. He didn't get to hold her while she cried, didn't get to laugh with her as much as he wanted to didn't get to be with her.

She buries her face deep in Kyles chest and starts crying. " I can't believe it's you. I missed you... I missed you so much... I don't ever want to go away again I dont know what I would do without you.... " They hugged for a long time not wanting to seperate.

Pulling back from Kyle, Dylan wipes her tears and grabs his hand.

"Let's go swing." She smiles. They raced hand and hand to the swings, where the two completed thier routine of Dylan finding a seat in Kyle's lap. She wiggles before getting settled wrapping her arms around his neck.

She placed her head on his shoulder, breathing in the woody smell of her best friend after a long time. They both let out a sigh of relief.

Kyle plays with the very ends of her hair, as he rocks them back and forth. There was a solice and understanding in the silence. One they both understood.

They would never be torn apart again. Not by distance. It was hard on the both of them, neither could come up with a way they would be able to do it again.

Silence. It wasn't an awkward silence. They were both comfortable with each other's presence, melting into the others embrace. Kyle jumps up and throws her onto his back, setting off on their first adventure reunited. She knows exactly where they were going. Their place.