Chapter Twelve

Chapter eleven is before the COMMENTS chapter just in case you didn't know.

All day the beautiful stranger was on my mind. The blues eyes is all in want to see. But, no beautiful person like that would like plain old me. Brown hair, brown eyes. Plain. His type is probably bleach blonde, blue eyes, big boobs, slim waist and big butt. Pretty much the definition of Casey Graham. She gets around. Trust me. But she never has really talked to me, I don't talk to her. We leave each other alone. Just don't cross her.

I have nothing against her. When I see her she is quite nice, but it that is around teachers and that is pretty much the only time I see her. I sit down and get out my notebook, to take notes and a pencil, and pencil sharpener. I know my pencil wil break. It's inevitable.

I sigh and watch as more kids file in. Me in the back, jocks two desks away, cheerleaders and cool girls in the middle, nerds up front and me, in a corner next to the window, the closest person is in front of me and the second is the jocks two seats away. The teacher walks in, backwards, and a kid follows him. "Kids, we have a new student, his name is Kyle Holden. Welcome Kyle to our class." We all say hi and the whole time he looks straight at me, his jaw clenched as he examines me inch by inch.

I blush and then proceed to write what is on the board. Kyle. I feel like I have heard that name before. I am pretty shy when you first meet me, but as you get to know me i am very open. And weird. I have this feeling about him. Like he was going to change my life.

I then all the sudden get this soft blow of air, indicating someone passed by. I turn and it was him. He sits facing me. Sitting sideways on his chair and just stares. Without a care in the world. I wish I could say he was staring behind me, but there was just an empty desk and a blank white wall. Not very interesting. Same as me.

QI just turn and act as if I were ignoring him, but I couldn't shake the feeling of him staring. It was getting so bad that I started to shake my leg, a habit I have when I am concentrating or nervous. The bell finally rings and I am free. I pack my bags slowly, beings the books where heavy and trudge out of the room, feeling him staring at my back. I keep walking and once I get to my locker, I feel a breath by my ear. I turn around and then slam against the lockers, scared to death.

The most attractive person i had ever seen was in my space. My bubble, as I call it. I then swallow and clear my throat. "H-hi. I'm a........What's my name...... Right, Dylan. I'm Dylan." He just gives me a grin and a pair of deep dimples show. Oh fudge nuggets and bunnie slippers. Dimples are like my weakness. "I'm Kyle." His voice was so deep and smooth, I could listen to it all day. Then he just out of the blue, hugged me. I awkwardly patted his back. He whispered something to me that was inaudible. But he withdrew and then walked away. I just died. No male has ever approached me and hugged me, except my father.