Chapters Six

Dedicated to IsabellaEftink for voting and the nice comments she left. I love to hear from my readers and what they think through comments. It makes my day. And, here is a challenge. The person to guess my age right first will get a dedication next chapter. :)

I wake up to voices, and notice i have tingles running up my arm.

Dylan. I just close my eyes and pull her closer. She then shifts and turns around, still asleep. "But honey, aren't they so cute together! It's sad that we have to wake them up for school." My eyes shoot open and I then get a glimpse of her face and a smile covers my face. Her head is now in the crook of my neck, soft breaths grazing my skin. She has an arm on my chest and a leg around my waist. Both of my arms are wrapped securely around her waist and my cheek was on her forehead. When I am with her, I'm not a beta. Not a werewolf. My family is not dead.

My younger brother doesn't hate me.

Now i have to take up the alphas position. Or, we could join another pack. Yeah. Well we will see if we can. I can contact the neighboring pack. Hassona. They recently got their new luna, Luna Claire. (Read Axel to find out more about that!) I can be a fighter and Dylan and i will live happily ever after. I then shake her awake. She groans and looks at me. She smiles and stretches. I look up and notice her parents are gone. Probably giving us privacy. I then hear angry mumbling. Probably her dad. She gets up and instead out of the window. Ill see her at school. Luckily she skipped a few grades. Now she is one year after me. I get to see her more often. And let me tell you, every moment I can spare will be with her. I love her to much to let her go. She is my tiny mate.

:::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::;;;;;;;;;::::;:;';"
Ok. That is all foot this book. A sweet short story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm not kidding.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ha kidding. I have a lot infidels for this book. Love you!