Chapter Fourteen

After he had said he wanted to be my friend we got out of the car. Stares where coming towards me and I blush and look at the ground. I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I look over. He smile reassuringly and then I shyly walk to my locker and get my stuff. I grab my books and head to my class.

(Skip the first few periods.)

At lunch I go and get a side salad, fries and chicken strips. I pay for it and then head outside. I sit on the bench under the willow tree, I grab my book, Eragon and start to read it l, his detailed words filling my mind and solely on it.

I get to chapter 19 and stop for that time being and pay attention to my awaiting food. I then realize how hungry I was. I hear a clank and see Kyle. I expected him to sit with the Populars inside. But no. He stuck with me. I smile at him and shove my book on my bag not intending to read it at the moment.

"Hey." I say shyly.

"Hi." He smiles and then steals one of my fries and I give him a death glare.

"We aren't that good of friends yet. Check we barely know each other." I steal a fry off his tray.

"In a non stalkerish way, I know every thing about you."

I look at him questionably.

"Ok then.... What's my favorite chip flavor."

"Snyder's salt and vinegar, lays are to thin and aren't sour enough."

I was taken aback.

"Favorite color."

"Ruby red and Teal."

I scowl.

"Favorite singer."

"Well, by the songs you listen to I would say that Mendes dude." (No offence but this is him talking and Shawn Mendes is like my fave.)

"How do you know this?"

I ask him. He gulps and blushes.

"I can't tell you. Just know that I know you better than you know yourself, like how your nervouse, your shaking your leg and that is a tick. Am I correct?"

I stop shaking my leg. And look at him.

"Well, Mr. All knowing stalker, tell me about yourself."

"Orphan. 18 years old. Brown is my favorite color. Snyder's kettle cooked chips are my favorite, my favorite singer is...... Well I really don't listen to words, I like it listen to score's from movies. Such as Hanz Zimmer's Time from Inception. So Hans Zimmer I guess."

And he went on. Oddly I felt as of I already knew this. But one thing that stuck with me was that one word. Orphan.

And he wasn't an angry person. Usually people use their loses or childhood to get what they want and for excuses. Not him though. He didn't falter or miss a beat when he said it and I listened intently to his every word.

But somehow I already knew.