Chapter Twenty-Eight

"But before I do, I need to introduce you to my alpha and pack." He says.

I nod my head. My eyes widen in realization.

That sly dog, he was still as naked as the day he was born.

I hop off his lap taking my jacket with him, and I got a glimpse of his 'little friend' and I screamed once again.

"WE NEED TO GET YOU CLOTHES! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT EVER AGAIN!" I say covering my poor virgin eyes.

"Oh you will." He says chuckling darkly.

I punch his arm as hard as I can and throw the jacket at him.

I shake my hand I punched him with and start driving.

Once we get to the store I walk in and get a shirt, and put it up to myself for size, and grab shorts.

Well they are huge, so I guess this will work..........

I look at it in complete confusion and sigh looking at the price.

"Those look a bit to big for you. Who they for?" I hear a voice.

I turn and glare at him.

"Well Kane, I'm getting them for my boyfriend. Big surprise." I say to him.

I walk to the register and completely ignore him, deciding that I wasn't gonna tell Kyle about the whole ordeal.

I get to the car and he climbs in the back giving me a view of his butt.

'Nice' I think in my head.

"Thanks." He says.

"Welcome." Did he say that about his butt, or clothes?

"Both." He says chuckling.

I smack myself in the head. Once he is dressed he climbs into the front and moves me for my the drivers seat, to the passenger and starts the car driving away.

"So why did you do that?" I say gesturing to the seat.

"Because I don't want you driving." He says.

I glare. "And why not!" I say.

He glances at me and scoffs. "Why are you so angry?" He asks me.

"Why can't I drive?" I ask him crossing my arms.

"Its not like I can't anyways." I say.

"Well, I don't want you to get hurt. I would hate myself if that happened."

"Well I was fine driving until your wolf was standing in the middle of the road." I mumble.

"Like I said. I care about you." He says.

"Well if you care so much then why don't you give me freedom of choice, you don't own me or this car." I say.

"Plus, we aren't even dating or anything, so it's not like I am bound to you forever anyways. I could jump out of this car right now and not come back." I say.

He swerved to the side of the road growling.

"Mine. Your mine." He says pulling me to him roughly.

"Ow! Careful, I'm delicate you know!" I say pulling back a bit.

"Sorry." He says letting loose a bit.

"Why are you being so possessive?" I say sitting up.

"Because Kane separated us for three weeks, and you just said your not mine and you are. So if you want the title of being my girlfriend sure. Your my girlfriend." He says.

I scoff. "You didn't even ask me." I say to him sitting up.

He sighs. "Fine. Dylan, will you give me the pleasure of being your boyfriend?" He asks me.

I let out a small smile and look at him.

"Sure I guess." I say playing it cool, but then I give him a giant hug.

"Your my first everything aren't you? Best friend. Boyfriend. Naked boy. Denting my mom's car boy. Arrested boy. Your a lot aren't you." I ask him my head tilted.

He chuckles.

"There where two other reasons I didn't want you to drive."

"And what are they?" I ask.

He holds up a finger. "One. We are going to a place you have never been, and you have no idea where to go." He says.

I nod my head. "Alright, good reason, what's the second one?" I ask him.

He holds up another finger. "Two, I fear your to short to reach the pedals properly." He says.

I gaps and bite his fingers.

He chuckles and takes it away. "Now darling we don't want to damage the fingers now would we?" He says.

I roll my eyes and yawn.

"I'm sleepy." I say to him.

I snuggle closer to him and the car starts up again.

"Sleep, my tiny mate." I hear him whisper.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.