Chapter Twenty-Three

O my gerd, we have 83k reads THANKS SO MUCH, this is an official thank you chapter to all of you, and I hope you enjoy. Plus...........ITS #385 in THE WHATS HOT LIST!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for that to!/and now you can start reading.

"Yes you can!" I yell at him.

"No, Dylan, I can't fly!" He says raising his voice.

I roll my eyes and lift his shirt up.

"What are you doing?" He says pulling it back down.

I glare at him. He puts his hands up in surrender.

I pull it up and go behind him looking for wings.

I groan when I see no such thing.

"You where looking for wings weren't you?" He asks me.

He pulls his shirt back down.

"Why are you so smart! Give me your brain." I say pulling his hair.

He rolls his eyes and takes my hands off.

I suddenly remember what he did to me before we left the school.

"Kyle Holden! WHY IN THE DING DANG WALLABY DID YOU PUT YOUR PUCKERS ON MINE!" I scream at him poking his bottom lip.

He covers his ears and jerks back.

"Dylan, I have wolf hearing, I can even hear you when you whisper, so please stop screaming. It's hurting my ears." He says wiggling his ears back and forth.

"GOOD!" I yell in return to his statement.

"Now, why did you kiss me." I say crossing my arms.

"And why do I know we are best friends, why did I cry earlier, and why aren't you answering me?" I say.

He sighs and lays on the ground. "Because, I made you forget." He says sheepishly.

"You did WHAT?" I scream.

He winces again.

I cross my arms.

"Come here." He says holding his arms out. I walk into them and he hugs me close. I snuggle in and he starts to explain some things.

"I did it because my brother is willing to do anything it takes to get what he wants." He says.

"Well, you didn't have to separate us." I say softly.

"Like I said, anything. He would have hurt you to get to me." He mumbles.

"And how could that happen? You are my big bad protected wolf thing." I say lightly punching his shoulder.

His stance gains confidence.

"Yes, I am your big bad protected aren't I?" Be says.

"And I did it to make you shut up." He says into my hair.

He kissed me to shut me up. Not because he liked me, not because he wanted to, not because he would want to be with me.

He did it to shut me up.

I pull back slowly and start to walk to the school.

All alone, and thinking about one thing.

He did it to shut me up.

Such great content for a thank you chapter huh? Oh your going to hate me even more, next chapter. MUAH HA HA!

Love you my puppies! -PuppyFreckles