Chapter Seven

After she gets dressed she comes out of the bathroom. She is wearing a blush shirt with her gorgeous brown hair in a messy bun, a pair of skinny jeans and worn out black convers. "Ready to go?" She asks. I nod smiling. I love her voice. I had contacted the next pack over and they said we can join. I was positioned as a training fighter. I would start in a few weeks because they had to me reservations and whatnot. She grabs her bookbag and her purse and then her phone rings. A smile comes to her face and she answers it. "Hey." She says shyly. Her face then brightens up after a few moments. "Really?! When!?" She says excitedly. "Today!" She then starts giggling. I tune inti the phone with werewolf hearing to hear, "I love you babe. Bye!" A male voice says. She mutters an I love you to and hangs up. She looks at me and smiles. "I can't wait for you to meet him!" She says. I look at her confused. "Who?" I asked really confused. "Youll find out after school." She says grinning mischievously. I huff and we go to school.

Sorry short chapter but, who do you think this mystery person is? Comment below, and did anybody guess my age yet? If you did it didnt show up in my notifications. I honestly didn't think this book would get any reads. I have a question though, can you guys check out my book "The Failed Suicide." ? Please because that one I am really proud of and I have everything planned out and I want it to be noticed. It's one of the only ones that i know what I am going to do. I am holding off on it because I want to execute it perfectly. So please read it if you love me!!!!!!