Chapter Thirty-Nine

Warning, this chapter depicts what some people's opinion to be suicide, i don't think it triggers, because she had no ill intent towards her life, she just felt good, and wanted to stay where she was, she just got to relaxed. But she is not trying to kill herself. You have been warned.

Waking up I don't feel him in the room.

I mean it was pretty much no gnu t time by the time I got here yesterday so I didn't really have time to be bored, but beings that this mark was for life and I couldn't fix it, or escape it, beings he could read my mind and everything.

I stand up out of the bed and go to the closet looking at my options.

I could stick to wearing his boxers and t-shirts.

I decided, to pass a few hours I would relax in the bath.
I grab a blue shirt, and any boxers that would fit me the best, and walk to the bathroom.

It was nice and I walk to the bathtub, and turn on the tap to the right temperature.

I look at the soaps and sigh. Only Axe. And that gave me a headache. Speaking of which, I had one coming on.

I sigh letting my hair down and taking of his shirt and throwing it in the corner, beings that there where no baskets.

I slide in slowly and just wash myself with the water.

I wash my arms, legs back, feet everything and finally I just slip under the water and sit there.

This was peaceful.

I could hear footsteps from fat away.

My heart, the sloshing water.

Everything. My chest started to burn, but I embraced it.

This was nice. This was quiet.

I feel my head start to get dizzy, and the need to breath grows stronger.

I just let the sleep take me and accidentally inhale the water and quickly sit up, coughing my head off.

I stand up still coughing and hear a door slam downstairs.

I quickly wrap a towel in my hair and slip on Kane's shirt and boxers as quickly as possible.

He barges in and looks at me with angry eyes.

He grabs my arms and slams me into the wall.

"You coward. Trying to end your life!" He says

I try to say something to tell him I didn't but he.just cuts me off.

"All I did was throw you around a bit, I promised not to have sex before your ready, I promised to Rey and be nice! And this is what I get?"

I look at him pleading for him to let me talk. "Sir, I didn't. I wasn't trying to!" I say.

"Then what where you doing?" I scream in my face.

I whimper. "Trying to relax, and be ok. I just got carried away and inhaled water, but I sat up. And I wouldn't drown myself to kill myself, if I ever tried." I say quietly.

He sighs and nuzzles my neck.

"I can't lose you." He says.

I just sigh.

I wanted to think it so bad, so I did.

I'd be glad to leave you. But I can't.

As soon as I thought it, he grips my back harshly pushing me into the wall.

"Maybe your opinion will change tomorrow." He says.

He lets go and walks out, and for the rest of the day, I just sit on the bed thinking about Kyle.

I could tell it made him mad, because I got a headache, and it stopped when the pressure of his anger left my mind.

I eventually fell asleep, still thinking about my true mate.

Kyle Holden.