Rejection to acceptance.

It was Friday the 25th of November. The day of the ball, the one that Serena's grandmother was running.

I walked downstairs to see a similar figure, standing in the entrance.

" what are you doing here Nate?" I sighed.

"Well, after  Rehearsals, I just.." he stopped. "I couldn't stop thinking about you."
My smile dropped. "The balls something we've talked about doing together, since we was 10, and I've given you every reason to hate me."

I agreed, "true, keep going."

"And the prince, he's, you know, he's a great dancer and all, but is there any chance you'd go with me instead?"

"Nate, after what you pulled on my birthday, the only thing we should be doing together is moving on."

He nodded. "Yeah, I know.." he changed the subject, " I haven't worn this sweater in, like, forever, and I just pulled it out today, and I found this,"
He showed me the heart pin I gave him on his sleeve.

"That's my pin! I sewed it there so you'd always have my heart on your sleeve." We both smiled.

"I figured you might need it back or something, if.." I shook my head.

"No, it was a gift! The prince will understand. Maybe we should go to the ball  together." Nate nodded.
"-as friends." I added.

"Absolutely, just friends."

"Well I'm going to go get ready, I'll see you then?"

"Yeah, yeah! See ya soon." He exited out of the apartment, and a smile spread across my face.

_______

Looks like it has gone from rejection, to a change of plans.

What will Chuck think of Nate and Ella, and their last minute plans?

Be careful Ella.

Think before you speak.

Xoxo gossip girl.

____________

A/n: hi! I had writers block, and kinda forgot about the story... but I'm back now! And I have lots of spare time to update and add new chapters! So hope you all enjoy!!