The truth.

It was 6 am on a Sunday morning. I heard someone screaming my name from the first floor.

I got up out of bed, and headed downstairs to take a closer look.

There stood Serena,  with bloodshot eyes, knotty hair, and weak as a snail.

She has no energy. Thoughts were flooding through my mind of scenarios what could've happened to her. She had no words to talk, and I didn't know what to do. I called Chuck and Nate for some extra help.

I took Serena into one of the bedrooms, whilst I waited for their arrivals.

"Maybe this is Ella's  idea of a perverse double date?" Chuck questioned from the foyer.

"Miss Ella asks that you should wait here." Dorota insisted my orders, "she's on her way now."

"She's not even here?" Nate asked, as chuck scoffed, walking up  to the couch in the living room.

I left Serena in the bedroom, as I walked into the living room. The boys both stood up in sync, with confused looks on both of their faces.

"Is there something actually wrong? Or is this just some ploy to get us both here?" Nate interrogated.

"I meant want I said on the phone. I need your help." Panic took over my voice, "we need your help."
I walked back into the bedroom, hoping they'd follow behind, and revealed the exhausted Serena on the floor.
Her shoes were separated next to her, with her head in her hands.

"Oh, my god." Nate walked over to her, and carried her princess style to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" Chuck asked the voiceless girl.

"Dorota! Coffee! Fast!" I ordered, as I followed the boys behind.

————-

Dorota brought up the cup of coffee, and placed it on the bedside table.

"Dorota? Will you please get her a new pair of fresh clothes and a bathrobe." I helped serena onto the bed, and sat down besides her.

"So I have every hangover cure known to man." Chuck entered the bedroom with two plastic yellow bags, full of cures to try help,
"Plus bagels, these should help soak up the alcohol and whatever else she took." He added.

"Thank you, I'll take it from here." Nate exited the bathroom, as I helped undress Serena and helped her get into the bathtub. I kicked the door shut behind me, and switched on the hot water tap, since Serena was complaining it's cold.

She started coughing very loudly, and also vomiting   at the same time.

"Ugh, we may not need those bagels after all." Seeing Serena sick made me feel sick. My emetophobia  couldn't handle it.

"What is going on with her?" They both asked.

"She was here last night, scared. She.. she told me something crazy, but was too freaked out to find the words to explain it. I went upstairs to find my mom's Valiums to calm her down, but when I got back she was gone. Took me all night to find her." I told as I cleaned up some of the mess that was made.

"What exactly did she say to you?" Chuck questioned, and I turned around before I entered the bathroom again.
"That's beside the point. We're here to help Serena, no matter what the problem is."

——————-

After lots of cleaning and helping, the headed back downstairs, leaving Nate and chuck on supervision.

I heard the elevator door open, revealing Dan and his confused brain.

Me and Dorota, who was carrying towels, walked past him, as I didn't expect his arrival.