Georgina.

It was the night of the Lincoln hawks show, in Brooklyn, which we all had planned to attend, even Georgina.

Nate had called Vanessa earlier, explaining how Georgina is not Sarah, and the drama between her and Serena.

We walked in through the side door, whilst Rufus was performing "runaway baby."

There were cameras everywhere. Crowd cheering.
Nate walked up to Vanessa, and we followed behind.

"Look at you, little miss director." Nate laughed with Vanessa, whilst me, Chuck and Blair scanned the room for Georgina. Nowhere to be seen.

"Some date we got here? You even brought your friends." She looked at all three of us, "the ones I can't stand."

"Where's Georgina?" I asked her, very politely actually. finally listening to the advice of being nice.

"What are you gonna do? You heard what Serena said." Nate sighed, as he backed up Vanessa, even though he was on our side five minutes ago.

"Like we care." Chuck glared at Nate.

"Georgina left." Vanessa answered our question, as she looked back at Rufus and the band.

"Left where?" I scanned the room once again, looking for Dan too.

"I don't know, she just took off. If I could only find Dan, he's here somewhere." She began to search the room, but could only see Lincoln hawk fans, that sat in the stalls.

"Well let's go look for him!" Nate suggested to Vanessa, "alone."
The pair walked off to start their search, as Serena walked in through the side door, bumping into me and Chuck.

"Hey what are you doing here!!" We both said at the same time, and gave each other a returning laugh.

"I-I'm a big leaky hawk fan." I fiddled with my necklace as I forgot the name of the band.

"I'm looking for Dan and Georgina!"

"You're out of luck, Georgina's gone." Chuck stated.

"And Dan?" She asked.

"Out of look he's still around." Chuck smirked, as i chuckled.

"It's all over now, I can finally tell Dan everything! Will you help me find him?" Serena grinned as her eyes filled with excitement. She was finally freed. She had a voice to talk about her trauma, without getting blackmailed.

I nodded, as we all walked off.

We searched the stalls, as my phone vibrated, with the name 'Humphrey' calling.

"Hey, psst, it's for you!" I handed her my cellphone, as she answered with a huge smile.

"Hey!! Thank god, you called!" She began, "I'm looking for you, where are you?"

"With me." A voice far from Dan's answered. Very femininely. Georgina. "I hear you told our little secret. If that's the way you wanna play it, thats how we'll play it." She threatened.

"No. I'm not afraid of you anymore."

"Oh? You should be. Because, all bets are off. It's not what I'm gonna do, sweetie. It's who I'm gonna do it with."

"No. I know Dan. He's too good." Me and Chuck listened carefully, to every single word that was said.

"You sure about that?"

—————-

The next day I got a call from the actuallly Humphrey, saying something I've never heard him ask before.