School lies

On the Upper East Side, It's easy to think that the world is exactly as it appears.

Refined.

Elegant.

Imposing.

But sometimes all it takes is a little key to open the door to the wild side.

—————-

Chuck was hosting a pool party, after curfew at the school. He managed to get a key.. somehow.

Music was blasting. People were splashing. Drinking. Dancing. Having fun.

I was in the pool, in my red bikini, with Blair and Kati, until I felt a pair of cold hands turn me around.

"Nate."

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked.

I questioned, "avoiding you? What?"

"Ever since I got back from Monaco, you haven't returned my calls or my texts. I've barely seen you!" He admitted.

"Really? I don't recall." I faced the other way, watching everyone else.

"Well, do you recall the night after the Debutante ball?" He whispered.

"Yes.. I do!" I smiled.

"Ella...he spun me around again, getting closer to lean in.

"What are u doing?"

"This.." he gently kissed my chapped lips, and lifted me up into the air, until he put he down, and I pulled away.

He looked confused, since he thought I wanted to kiss him back.

"Good catching up.." I swam away to the others.

—-
I walked up to Chuck, who was sat in the lifeguard chair, with a martini in one hand, and a random high school girls hand in his other.

"Enough with the blackmail!" I walked up to him, " aren't you bored already?" I grabbed the whistle off of him, "I can't avoid Nate forever!"

He took his sunglasses off, and looked at the girl next to him, "excuse me." He jumped down off his seat and walked over to me.
"I didn't say forever. Just until the sight of you together doesn't turn my stomach."

"And when will that be?" I asked.

"Only time will tell, I'm afraid. So unless you want dear Nathaniel to know how you lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle, I encourage patience and restraint."

"Isn't there someone else you can torture?" I sarcastically smiled.

He put his sunglasses back on, didn't really want to see his eyes anymore, anyway.
"Probably, but I choose you." He pointed his finger, smirking, as he walked away.

——————-

The rest of the night was very... bloody. One of the students got into a fight, slipped, bashed his head on a pillar, and fell into the water.

Ouch.

But that was until Nate came to the rescue, everyone's hero these days.

Xoxo gossip girl.