Close Your Eyes

Song - Kodaline - Wherever You Are
✨✨✨

“I woke up and didn’t find you in bed, and when I asked my family, they said they hadn’t seen you. I was worried and thought you might have run away from me,” Adimchi explains.

“Really?” Mary’s lips curl into a slight smile. “Do you have insecurity problems?”

“No, I don’t. It’s just that it’s unusual for my wife to leave the bed after our first night together. None of the women I’ve been with have ever done that. They usually stay in bed until I’m ready for breakfast, and then we leave the room together.”

Mary raises an eyebrow. “But I’m not like those women. I enjoy my freedom wherever I am. Leaving the bed before you wake up isn’t a big deal for me. I don’t need to wait for my husband to get up before I do. It doesn’t mean I care about you any less. I was just looking for a quiet place to work on my coding, and I found this spot. Honestly, I didn’t even know you had a swimming pool until I discovered it.”

A mild smile tugs at Adimchi’s lips as he studies her face. "Tell me, Mrs. Adimchi, why are you wearing my shirt?”

Mary opens her mouth, then shuts it, and opens it again. “Do you have any idea how much that shirt is worth?” he continues teasingly.

Mary gasps and gives him a scornful glare. “You proud, arrogant—” The rest of her words come out as a hum. Silence follows, a comforting silence that invites the charm of their shared moment.

Instead of responding to her complaints about his arrogance, Adimchi kisses Mary. He intended to tease her with his shirt and silence her with a kiss. He finds this act romantic and sexy, ever since the first time he tried it with her. “There, that’s how you shut a woman up.”

Mary falls silent, her eyes meeting his. “You’re so cunning, Mr. Adimchi.”

“I know, Mrs. Adimchi. Kissing you in the middle of a sentence is intoxicating,” he replies, kissing her lips once more.

“Where did you learn that?” she asks.

Adimchi sighs, a proud smile on his face. “That’s a little secret,” he says, and Mary pouts. “Oh, please don’t do that,” he pleads, his gaze fixed on her lips.

“Don’t do what, Mr. Adimchi?” Mary bats her lashes and places her left hand on his chest, pouting even more as she leans forward.

Adimchi groans softly, then holds her face gently and kisses her. They both taste each other’s breath as their tongues lock. Adimchi’s left hand slides into Mary’s shirt, their warm skin meeting and fueling their desire. He caresses her belly and up to her cleavage, drawing an invisible line. Mary clearly enjoys his touches, as soft moans escape her lips.

Jamalumchi walks toward the pool, lost in texting, and nearly bumps into the couple.

“Oh shit! You two should get a room!” he snaps, turning around and covering his eyes.

Adimchi and Mary break their intimate moment. He looks up at his brother while Mary hides her face in his chest, embarrassed. “And what are you doing here?” Adimchi asks.

“Walking around?” Jamalumchi responds rhetorically, turning to stare at his brother.

“I didn’t ask you to turn just yet,” Adimchi chides.

“Oh, sorry,” Jamalumchi apologizes and turns back around.

“Now turn around,” Adimchi orders.

“For real, bro?!” Jamalumchi grumbles, shrugging in annoyance.