10.

Lando and I went to lunch together the next day. It was pretty clear that he indeed wasn't used to go out to lunch in public.

But I didn't care. I had to know more about his girl.

"So tell me about her" I said as I stuffed my mouth with food.

He sighed a little. "I absolutely loved her, I even asked her to marry me, and then she just left, flew back to England without explaining why"

"And why do you think Jordan has something to do with it?"

"Because Charles told me something" he mumbled. "She ran out of the club one night, crying, Charles was there too"

"Okay I see" I nodded. "You said that Jordan is dangerous, why?"

"Because he abused Francesca"

Francesca, so that's her name. It even killed him to say her name.

"They used to date" he added.

"Okay, a real gentleman" I chuckled. "Anyways, let's go, I need a dress"

We drove in the expensive part of Monaco, even though Monaco was pretty expensive all around.

But this was the part I avoided. Too much security, dresses that were way too expensive.

But not this time.

I grabbed a couple of dresses, long, short, just a bit of everything.

I walked to the changing room and Lando followed me. Leaned against a wall while I was trying some dresses.

One beautiful red dress later, I opened the curtains and stepped out of the changing room.

"What do you think?" I looked at Lando. He looked at me, blinked a few times and nodded. "Yeah you look stunning"

"You think Jordan will like it too?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror.
It was a cute dress, but I needed something more.

"He will like it more if you wore nothing at all" Lando chuckled.

"That's not gonna happen" I tilted my head at him.

But he was right, this was way too classy for someone like Jordan.

I tried a few other dresses. Decided on a classic little black dress, was gonna wear them with some black over the knee heels.

"You should totally get this" I said as I held a shirt in front of him. A black buttoned up shirt. It would look amazing on him.

"We're not here for me, we are here fo-"

"Just go put it on" I said as I pushed him in the changing room. "And come out when you are tried it on"

It didn't take him long to put it on, walked out of the changing room, looking pretty handsome.

"Hmm" I said as I took a step closer, unbuttoned a few buttons ar the top. "Much better"

He smiled a little, looked at me with those beautiful eyes. "You think I should get it?" He asked softly.

"Oh I absolutely do" I let my hands travel down his shirt. "You look handsome"

"Then I'll definitely get it" he said, not taking his eyes off me.

"Did you find everything you need?" The woman that worked in the store interrupted us.

That's why I hated these stores, they always interrupted you when you didn't want it.

When you absolutely didn't want it.

"Yes thanks" he smiled, taking a step back and walking back in the changing room.

"Yeah thanks" I mumbled.

After we bought the dress and the shirt. We bought some jewelry, and Lando paid for all of it.

At the beginning of the day, he looked around constantly, was probably annoyed by everyone taking pictures of us.

He even asked a couple of times if I was okay with it, if I felt comfortable.

Which I was. I didn't care about what people thought, I never did.

But he seemed more comfortable now, wasn't looking around anymore, even made a few jokes about it.

"Are you gonna stay in the hotel for much longer?" He asked as we were walking back to his car. He probably thought I didn't notice it, but he was taking the long way back.

I wasn't gonna say anything about it, I quite liked walking around Monaco.

"No, I think I'm gonna stay with Jamie for a while"

"Jamie? Your boyfriend?" He asked.

"No, he's just a friend" I put my hand on my chest, trying to act as if I was offended. "Do you really think I would go on a date with you if I had a boyfriend?"

"No, sorry, I wasn't thinking, I just thought-" he rambled.

I laughed, which made him stop talking. "You're an idiot" he laughed as well.

"And you're so on edge" I pushed him a little. "But no, he's a friend, the new bartender at your favorite club"

He titled his head a little and nodded soon after. "He's Francesca's replacement"

"Oh" I said. So she worked with Jordan and the other bartenders. Guess that's where they met.

"Anyways" I cleared my throat. "I am going to the club tonight, but you can't be there"

"Why not?"

"Because you just can't. I don't want you to ruin it"

"Okay then" he shrugged. "But I'm giving you my number, if anything happens, please call me"

"Nothing bad will happe-"

"Call me whenever you need me Xanthi, I'm serious" he said as he looked at me. "And thanks"

"What for?"

"For this" he said softly. "I had fun today, because of you"

"I got you Norris" I nudged him. "Now, take me home"