15.

A couple of days have passed and I've been spending a lot of time at Jordan's place.

Lando went to his next race, but he's been texting me every day. Just to check up on me, didn't ask a thing about Francesca though.

He changed since I met him, been a lot happier lately.

I wanted to wrap this up, wanted to get my money and get the hell out of Monaco.

Even though Jordan was amazing, he didn't open up about Francesca, or what happened on that night.

So I had to push it a little.

"Why did you and Francesca break up?" I asked. He obviously didn't expect that question, turned his head to me almost immediately.

"You really wanna talk about my ex right now?" He chuckled, pulled me in his arms.

We kissed a few times, cuddled every night but I kinda felt bad deceiving him like this.

"Yeah, you still have a picture of her in your living room" I shrugged. "I just want to know what happened"

He sighed. "She cheated on me"

"With Lando?"

"No" he frowned. "With Chase"

Chase, the other bartender in the club, the one that Jamie didn't like.

"She cheated on me, then took a job in the F1 paddock and started dating Lando again" he explained.

"And that's why you abused her?" I blurted out.

Not the smoothest thing I ever said.

"I didn't abuse her" he frowned. "Who said that?"

I just shrugged.

He sighed again. "I might have grabbed her arm because I was mad or something but I would never actually hurt her on purpose"

I looked at him, he looked actually genuine? He didn't look as if he was lying.

"Look Xanthi, I admit that I shouldn't have grabbed her arm, I am working on myself" he put his hand on my cheek, looked right in my eyes. "Seeing her with Chase just pissed me off"

"You're way hotter than Chase anyways" I mumbled, pecked his lips quickly.

Jordan was a lot of things, but he wasn't ugly, at all.

"Yeah well, she didn't only cheat on me with him" he mumbled on my lips, probably didn't even realize he just said this.

"Wait? She cheated on Lando too?"

He nodded. "Caught her and Chase fucking in the backroom of the club"

"Does Lando know?" I frowned.

"Don't think so, I told her I would tell Lando and she begged me not to, started crying and ran out of the club" he put my hair behind my ear and looked at me. "I ran after her, wanted to confront her and that was the last time I saw her"

"Damn" I mumbled, put my head on his chest.

"I will throw the picture away, didn't even realize I still had it" he said as he brushed his fingers against my back.

"That's okay" I mumbled, wrapped my arms around his waist.

Lando wasn't gonna like this at all, probably wasn't gonna believe me either.
I had to come up with evidence, because he wasn't gonna believe Jordan's word.

But I did. I believed him.

Or maybe I just didn't have to tell him at all because he wasn't gonna like it.

Francesca cheated on him during that night. That's why she left, that's why she ran away.

She also lied about Jordan abusing her, or maybe he did a little. So fair enough, maybe she didn't lie about that.

But she left because she cheated, and clearly didn't love Lando enough to actually stay and face him.