11.

After spending way too much time on my hair and makeup, I walked in the club feeling confident.

Walked straight to the bar. Jess wasn't working today. It was Jamie, Jordan and another dude.

I quickly nodded at Jamie with a smile, he tilted his head confused.

I would explain this to him later, I needed Jordan now.

"Hi sunshine" Jordan said as he leaned on the bar. "All dressed in black today?"

"I am on a mission" I smirked, put my arm on the bar and leaned closer to him. "Can you fix me a drink?"

"What does the lady have in mind?"

"Surprise me" I winked.

He pushed himself off the bar with a smile. "Got it"

He turned around, grabbed some bottles and went on to fix me a drink.

"Hello, you come here often?" Someone next to me asked.

"More than I would like to" I answered, turned my head to him.

I narrowed my eyes as I looked at him. Brown curls, quite handsome, British, judging by his accent.

"I am Max Fewtrell, Lando's best friend" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Did he send you to check up on me?"

"To make sure you're okay" he tapped the bar with his fingers. "You're Xanthi, right?"

"Correct, how did you even find me?"

"Cute girl, black dress, high boots, probably flirting with him at the bar" he said as he nodded at Jordan.

"Max" Jordan nodded at him as he put the drink in front of me. "And a drink for the princess"

"Thanks Jordan" I smiled at him, took a sip from the drink.

He actually put effort in the drink, it was quite good.

Jordan immediately turned around and helped another person at the bar.

Max was ruining everything without even realizing.

"So it talks.." I said as I turned around and looked at the dancefloor. "But does it dance?"

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"Dance with me" I grabbed his arm, pulled him with me, just not too far. Jordan still had to see us.

He looked a bit confused, especially when I put my arms around his neck.

"You got a girlfriend, Max?"

"Uh-I-no not anymore" he stuttered.

"Good then put your hands on my ass" I said as I pressed my body closer to him. He did what I said, put his hands on my ass, started dancing a little too.

"Why are we dancing?" He asked.

"You're Lando's best friend and he hates Lando, so he hates you too" I said, put my head against his. "So he will want me even more if he thinks you like me"

I looked at the bar, Jordan was looking at us, a frown on his face.

"Now act as if you're whispering something in my ear" I said as I turned us around.

This time, he didn't question it, he put his face in my neck. "You smell nice, I like your parfum"

"I stole it" I fake giggled, threw my head back and looked at him. I bit my lower lip, smirked at him. "Now leave"

"What?" He frowned.

I put my hand on his cheek, leaned closer so our lips almost touched. "Leave Max, now"

"O-okay" he mumbled, walked to the exit, looking behind him once more before leaving.

I looked at the bar, at Jordan. He narrowed his eyes and looked back at me.

Time to finish this without any distractions.

I walked back to the bar, Jamie immediately wanted to walk to me but luckily he understood my facial expressions.

I told him with my eyes to back off.

"What was that about?" Jordan asked with a smile. "You fancy Max?"

"Oh you know him?" I tilted my head. "He's cute"

He snorted. "Where did he go though?"

"Don't know" I shrugged. "When does your shift end?"

He immediately smirked, leaned on the bar. "2am, are you gonna wait?"

I bit my lip, leaned even closer and looked at his lips. "Maybe"

"Fuck" he mumbled as I walked away from the bar and started dancing by myself.

Jordan kept looking at me, and so did Jamie, with a incredibly confused face.