18.

"You look ridiculous" Max said as he looked at me.

I shrugged "Why? Because I'm supporting Lando?"

To be fair, I maybe overdid it a little, I was wearing a LN shirt combined with a LN cap.

"Oh really are you supporting Lando?" He put his hand in front of his mouth. "I had literally no idea"

I rolled my eyes. "I am just trying to be a good friend"

"Sure" he chuckled.

Max and I walked in the hospitality, Lando was no where to be seen, he was probably getting ready or something.

"Quali is always very hectic so Lando will probably not have time fo-"

Max stopped talking as Lando walked in the hospitality with Kelcey.
She immediately waved with a big smile on her face.

She was the sweetest.

Lando walked up to us, greeted Max and looked at me. "Let's go?"

"Where to?" I frowned.

"I was gonna show you the paddock but I didn't have time yesterday" he offered me his hand. "And you owe me that ice cream"

I chuckled, put my hand in his and got up. "I was hoping you forgot about that"

"Wishful thinking" he laughed.

"Be back on time please" Kelcey said as she sat down with Max. "Yes boss" Lando mumbled.

We walked through the paddock, Lando looked at me and shook his head as he started laughing. "Where did you get all that from?"

He pointed at my shirt and cap.

"I stole it" I said with a straight face.

He frowned, looked confused for a bit. "Wait? Are you serious?"

I smirked, nudged him a little and started walking faster.

He walked after me, put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. "You're unbelievable" he whispered.

We walked to the ice cream stand, he let his hand brush down my back, down to my arm. "What do you want?"

"Mr. Norris, I said I would pay, remember?" I said. "So what do you want?"

"Vanilla is fine, Miss Xanthi" he laughed.

"You'll get two scoops because I'm feeling generous" I said as I ordered for the both of us, paid for it as well.

"Thanks" he smiled.

We walked through the paddock again after eating our ice creams. Got stopped by a fans a few times and he gladly took pictures with all of them.

I looked at him as he was taking another picture with a fan. He was great with them.

"I am sorry about that" he said as he walked back to me. "You don't have to say sorry about that, it's cute"

"You're cute too" he blurted out. "Fuck sorry that was lame"

"Nah" I nudged him. "It was cute"

He chuckled, shook his head as he looked down.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

Our conversations could easily go from serious to banter to serious again.

He shrugged. "I am always a little nervous, but yeah always a bit more in Silverstone"

"You'll do great" I said. "I believe in you"

He smiled, his hand touched mine from time to time, until we reached the Mclaren hospitality again.

———————————

An hour later, I was standing next to Kelcey, Max and Jon in the garage.
Q1 just started, I think we were all pretty sure he would easily get through to Q2.

"I am Jon by the way" his trainer said as he offered his hand. "Xanthi, I'm Lando's friend" I said as I shook his hand.

"Oh I thought you were a fan who he invited in the garage" he laughed. "Right? Exactly what I said" Max laughed with him.

"Oh" I said as I looked down at my shirt. "Then I guess I will take it off, if it's that ridiculous"

"We are just joking" Max said as he turned back to me. "Keep your clothes on plea-"

But I was already taking my shirt off, revealing a black top underneath. "Better?" I smirked.

"I thought you were gonna flash the entire garage" Max put his hand on his chest.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" Jon laughed, patted Max's back and winked at me.

Max didn't reply, he just rolled his eyes, causing Kelcey to giggle.

I had to admit that I quite liked these people.

Jamie ❤️

Sooooo
Dinner at my place on Tuesday?
Jess, you and me

YES!
I can't wait to get to know her

Be nice yeah?

I am always nice

Sure
Don't be weird then

I am always weird
See you on Tuesday ❤️