16

A:N This story includes themes of mental health and eating disorders, please only read if you feel ready too, you are beautiful always x

Dear Rocky,

I've just moved back home. Sammy, actually surprised me and turned up in Paris. We spent our brief time together exploring all of the landmarks before we got our flight. It was so good to see him, I cried like a baby!

Me and my dad are okay now, we had a big talk and he apologised.

How are things with you? I hope you're feeling okay and you're able to keep safe.

I was thinking earlier about how, I used to know everything about you and now I barely know anything. So, I thought as our first co-parenting task, we could ask each other questions? (I know you're rolling your eyes but help a pregnant woman out.)

What's your favourite colour now? I remember it being blue when we were kids. Mine is yellow which always surprises everyone, they think because of my hair it should be pink.

What's the last song you sung in the shower? Mine was a very dramatic rendition of I want it that way by the backstreet boys.

What was the last book you read? I'm not sure if you're a reader anymore but I remember when we went camping one time, you said up all night with your flashlight trying to finish a chapter of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I'll be honest, I'm still yet to read the pregnancy books, I've been preoccupied by reading One Day. It's pretty sad, I was the tv version on Netflix and became obsessed.

I'll only give you three for now, I don't know how much time you have to write.

Always proud of you,

Scar x

Dear Scarlett,

Glad to hear that you're home. I'm not surprised at all that you cried like a baby, it's cool of Sammy to surprise you.

I told you things with your dad would work out, happy that he's apologised as well.

Things are okay, it's been a tough few weeks. We're all in need of a moral boost. How are you? Hows' the baby?

You're right, I did roll my eyes. But you played the pregnancy card, so I'll have to partake.

My favourite colour is still blue, also it's pretty obvious that your favourite colour is yellow. Everything you own is practically that colour.

I was going to pretend that I don't sing in the shower but I'm going to be become a father, so I'm trying my best not to lie. I hate to admit it but we share the same shower song. The other guys would not stop laughing when they heard me.

I wish I was surprised to know you haven't read any of the books but I'm not. The last book I read was actually one of the one's I bought you, I'll warn you it'll put you off sex for a long time.

Three questions is a good amount. I'll return the favour now, (only because of the pregnancy card).

What's the last movie you watched? I re-watched the breakfast club on the plane ride over here, it's still one of my favourites. You're actually the one who introduced it to me.

What's your favourite flower? I'll be honest, I completely stumped out on the questions, so I had to ask my bunkmate for help. Funnily enough, my new favourite flower are violets.

Also, are you ever going to reveal what the secret tattoo you got was? You made a big deal about getting one but you've never shown anyone. My last tattoo was the numbers 11:23 because that's the time that Harry was born.