Chapter 34

Smut warning

The next day
It was a Sunday afternoon
Y/n waking up with the sunlight hitting her face. She turn around seeing Miguel still asleep... she kept looking at him....
well more like admiring him... and she softly smile..
Miguel woke up and looked at y/n..
" what?" He said
" nothing... just admiring" she said
Miguel smiled and pulled her into a kiss... and turn her over getting on her...
He kissed her down her neck and y/n looked at the ceiling running her hands through his hair.her cheeks were all red... she had a big smile on her face..
Miguel looked at her and place his hands on her cheek...
" I love waking up next to you my love" he said
" so do i" She said smiling at him.
After they got themselves ready for the day.
Y/n was in the kitchen making breakfast and Miguel was upstairs in his office doing who knows what but he was in there for a long time.
Y/n was picking up The dishes and placing it on the sink and washing it.
Once she was done she turn around and Miguel was standing in front of her making her gasped..
" damnit Miguel.." she said
" sorry" he said
" it's fine" she said
" finally you show up to have your cold breakfast" she said and walked away and went to the living room
" I know I'm sorry I was busy with work stuff" he said
" it's obvious" she whispered
" hey" he said grabbing her on the arm and pulling her.
" I found out that there's going to be a banquet Friday" he said
" a banquet" y/n said having a small confused look.
" I thought you guys hardly have events like that there..." she said
" well you know trying new things..." he said
" oh right.. Right..." she said chuckling nonstop which Miguel notice something was going on....
" what you don't believe me or what?" He asked
" of course I do believe you why do you think that I don't" she said as she kept chuckling nervously
" mi amor.... is everything okay?" He asked walking towards her placing his hand on her waist... all that y/n could think when she goes there is of course Parker knowing that he's going to ask how her and Miguel are and maybe try to make them fight.... that's what Peter basically does....
" yeah... of course everything is fine.... why do you ask?" She said
" your chuckling a lot and that means your nervous" he said
" no I'm not nervous why would I be nervous..." she said
That Miguel looked at her slowly tilted his head
" you don't want to go huh?" He asked
" what? Of course I want to go.."
" It's just Parker that's all..." she said
" what about Parker?" Miguel asked having a small serious look.
" it's nothing forget what I said.." she said and walked away
Which Miguel felt anger knowing that peter has been trying to tell y/n about everything..
Later that day
Y/n was getting herself ready for bed while Miguel was in Gabriella room putting her to bed.. y/n was in the restroom brushing her teeth... she was overthinking over what she told Miguel about peter... she knew Miguel felt suspicious over that... and he's probably not going to let it go... she looked at herself in the mirror taking a deep breath and letting it out... she walked out the restroom and bedroom and went to go check on Miguel and Gabriella. Once she was out the bedroom she saw Gabriella bedroom lights on and heard Miguel. It sounded he was reading her a story.
Y/n stood there and smiled seeing Miguel holding the book and Gabriella was asleep on his arm...
It made y/n smile even more remembering when Gabriella was a baby....
Miguel looked down at Gabriella and smile. He closed the book placing it on her night stand and slowly moved his hand. He tucked her in and gave her a goodnight kiss....
" sweet dreams my princess.." he whispered and walked out the bedroom. He closed the door and turn around seeing y/n standing there with a small smile.
" you saw everything...?" He said smiling
" yeah." She said smiling back
" your such an amazing father" she said placing her hand on his cheek.
" I know" he said making y/n chuckled..
" you know... she's asleep a-" she got cut off by Miguel pulling her into a deep kiss he knew what she meant....
Y/n smile in between kiss
Miguel place his hand on her cheek and slowly went down her waist and grabbing her aggressively picking her up. He carried her to the bedroom. He place her down the bed and  kissed her down the neck. He grabbed her hand slightly gripping it. He lift up her night gown and y/n took off his shirt and unbuckling his belt.
Y/n looked at him right in the eyes and had a small smile.
Miguel place his hand on her waist lifting up her hips. He slowly inserted himself making y/n gasped and gripped onto his back.
Miguel slowly thrust in making y/n quietly moan out and arch her back.
He let out a small groan and pulled her into a kiss. He ran his hand down her waist and gripped on it. He went down her neck leaving her marks everywhere.
Y/n ran her hands on his back to his hair running her fingers through his hair. Miguel grabbed her arms pinning them down and started to thrust in fast...
Y/n felt herself getting close that Miguel notice...
" hold it.." he whispered on her ear
Which made y/n whimper.
Miguel kept thrusting in fast that y/n heard him moan.. y/n try her best not to moan loud that she kept biting her lips and trying her best to hold it that her cheeks and chest were getting red...
Miguel let go of her arms that she place them on his back digging her nails slightly scratching him..
Miguel let out a other moan that he felt himself getting closer. He looked down and y/n and place his hand on her cheek pulling her into a kiss... y/n moan in between kiss feeling Miguel kept thrusting In fast making the bed shake.. y/n felt him twitch which Miguel let out a quiet moan. He was close...  he kept thrusting in till He froze and slowly thrust in making the both of them come at the same time.... y/n let out a small moan... and Miguel flopped on her breathing heavily.. his whole face was red. Y/n lay there catching her breath and rubbed his back having a small smile on her face..
Miguel looked at her and softly smile at her and gave her a small kiss....
" I love you.." he said
" I love you too.." she said...
Later that night
It was the middle of the night Miguel and y/n were both in bed Miguel having his arm around her while y/n was asleep on his chest..
Miguel open his eyes and looked and y/n sound asleep.... he slowly moved y/n and gently place her down in the pillow he also was trying his best to not wake up y/n by him leaving the bed.. once he got out of the bed he put his clothing back on.
Y/n moved a bit and notice that Miguel wasn't next to her anymore. She open her eyes seeing him getting himself ready.
She sat up and looked at Miguel.
" where are you going?" She asked pulling the sheets covering her up..
" oh..  well I got a call from work and they need me at the office..." he said
" at this hour?" She said
" well yeah you know I am the boss..." he said
Y/n just looked at him.. and wasn't sure to believe him... which Miguel notice....
He walked towards her placing his hand on her cheek....
" don't worry about it okay...." he said looking at her right into her eyes..
" you know I will never lie to you again....." he said
" yeah..." she said softly
Which Miguel smile and kissed her forehead.
" I see you in a bit okay" he said grabbing his coat.
" okay.." she said seeing him walk out of the bedroom....
Leaving y/n alone.....
" and there he goes..." she whispered and flopped on the bed looking at the ceiling... all y/n thought how odd it was for him to just leave like that... leaving like that in the middle of the night....