Chapter 7

Y/n POV
Later that day
It was already the afternoon and we were outside playing with gabbi Miguel teaching her how to play soccer of course. As they were playing I went inside to grabbed them drinks.While I was pouring some cold water in the cups I started to hear some noises upstairs.... I looked up as it started to sound more louder... I place the tray down and went to go check what it was...
I checked the rooms but they were clear till I got close to Miguel office and it was getting louder...... I looked down and notice the lights were on...
" huh..." i whispered
I place my hand on the doorknob... and I was going to open it till I let go the door knob.... maybe I was just overreacting over this.... definitely I was.... what can Miguel be hiding.....
So I went back to kitchen and was grabbing the tray. When I turn around I let out gasped.. I wasn't expecting Miguel to be standing there which caused me to drop everything on the ground...
" damnit.." I said picking everything up and Miguel was helping
" you okay?" He asked
" I'm fine why?" I said looking at him as he was picking up the pieces
He looked at me....
" you look like something scared you.." he said
" no of course not I'm fine.." I said as I let out a nervous chuckled and picked up the tray...
" I'm sorry" I said
" for what.." he said
" just this.." I said
" well it's basically my fault I keep scaring you" he said slightly chuckling
"Yeah" I said smiling...
" wheres gabbi?" I asked
" I am pretty sure she's In her playroom" he said
" oh okay.." I said
It seem that Miguel was noticing something.....
" I be right back.." he said as he grabbed his keys from the counter
" where are you going?" I asked
" I forgot I have some important papers to finish..." he said
" but I thought you said..." I said
" I know what I said love... but I promise I be right back and make it up to you..."he said grabbing my hand....
" just be safe okay...." I said smiling at him slightly...
" yeah" he said as he kissed my head..
" I love you..." he said as stood in the doorway..
" I love you too.." I said
He smiled and walked out the house....
" well gabbi I guess it's just you and me..." I said as I turn and see her playing with her toys...
" well i guess is just me..." I said..
A few hours later
It was already night time Miguel still hasn't showed up..... I'm not really that surprised..I have already put gabbi to bed so I was taking a relaxing bath... I sat there looking at the wall...
I just took a deep breath.... what is Miguel hiding why did he had to leave to his job... what was important for him to leave...... maybe I should stop overthinking this.... yeah maybe is nothing.... at all.... I hope...
I know Miguel wouldn't do anything at all......
After that I was already in bed trying to sleep but couldn't..... I was worrying about Miguel... of course.. of course I was worry about my husband.
So I stay up...
I was just facing the wall the whole time. Till I heard the door open slowly... and heard his footsteps getting near the bed..... I felt Miguel lift up the blanket and getting in bed with me.... feeling him wrap his arm around me..... and pulling me close to him.....
" I know your awake..." he said
As I felt him kiss my neck..
" I'm sorry..." he said....
" just go asleep.." I said
" you must be tired with all that hard work you do that I don't know...." I said
I heard him let out a small chuckled and stayed quiet for a second...
" are you mad at me?" He asked
" no.." I said
" I don't know...." I said
" oh come on let me make it up to you...." he said as I felt him kissing me on my neck down my chest and more down.....
" Miguel what are you going..." I said till I felt him put my shorts down..
" Miguel.." I said as I sat up but he push me back down grabbing my hips....
" what are you d-" I got cut off by feeling his tongue...
I let out a small gasped and arch my back throwing my head on the pillow. I felt my face getting all red. I moan out placing my hand on his head running my hands through his hair. He looked at me having a smirk. I felt him go deeper making me grip onto the sheets...  he wrap his arms around my hips pulling me close to him. At that moment I felt myself breath heavily and almost let out a loud moan but Miguel  cover  my mouth... I felt  my legs get all shaky and felt myself come. I gripped onto the sheets and bit  my lips hard. Miguel looked at me having a smirk on his face... I was still laying in bed whimpering trying to recover from this.... Miguel stood up and looks at me smirking...
" you're such a good girl...." he said
" I hate you..." I said feeling my legs shaking
" I love you too my love..." he said smiling and licking his lips.....
Well it took me very long to process this....