8. the moon sent you to me

Yoongi kept driving for around an hour, before he finally decided to stop the car in a remote area. Jimin was puzzled when he saw the outside view, he was not sure what he was expecting but this was surely not it. The sun was about to set, and this place surrounded with trees and bushes didn't seem safe to be in at this time.

Before Jimin could even ask Yoongi what they were doing in such a place, the older was already out of the car, gesturing Jimin to follow him. And Jimin was left with no choice but to do so.

" Why are we here?"

Jimin looked up at what's ahead of them and he could only see trees and their dangling branches covering up his view. The sun was about to set and Jimin felt a little scared to walk into an unknown area at such a time. Who knows what kind of animals reside in such a place.

" Just follow me."

Yoongi said and then extended his hand for Jimin to take it. Jimin didn't hesitate in doing so, he trusts Yoongi enough to let him lead him blindly anywhere.

They walked for a few minutes in that forest area until Yoongi finally stopped a few footsteps away from a cliff. Jimin didn't realize how high up they were until he looked down that cliff and saw the whole city shining like a star.

But what mesmerized him more was the beautiful sky in front of his eyes, the yellow and orange hues mixing together with the dark blue stretching in the sky. Jimin has never seen the sunset from such a high point and it made him appreciate the beauty of nature.

" Wow, it's-"

He was starstruck, his eyes couldn't get enough of the view, he was so into it that he forgot to even complete his sentence.

" Beautiful, right ?"

Yoongi replies from beside. He hasn't even paid that much attention to the sunset, all he has been looking at are those cute expressions of Jimin. They both were looking at what they found the most beautiful.

Jimin kept looking at the sky for another few minutes and Yoongi took this chance to stare at Jimin. Once Jimin's eyes were satisfied with the beautiful view, he finally turned to look at Yoongi, only to see him already staring at him.

" How do you know about this place? I've been living here for years but still didn't know about it."

Jimin was surprised at the fact that Yoongi knew this spot, because it clearly is a hidden gem and not a famous spot. So it'd be impossible for someone like Yoongi, who only moved here a few months ago to know about.

" Uh, my friend told me."

Yoongi lies, not being able to tell the truth to Jimin's face.

He couldn't just straight up tell Jimin that he searched the internet to find a perfect date spot that Jimin would absolutely love. He wanted to bring Jimin here on an official date, but he doesn't know when or if it will be possible. So, in his heart he considers this as a date.

" You have a friend here ?"

Yoongi only nods slightly at that, well he could consider the strangers online as his friends.

" Should I take off my shirt for you to sit on ?"

Yoongi suggests, pointing down at the ground, he knows Jimin hates getting his clothes dirty. He has observed those tiny frowns of his whenever his clothes would get stained with ink or food.

" Gosh Yoongi, what do you think of me? I'm not that spoiled, I can sit on the ground just fine."

Jimin suddenly sat on the ground to prove to Yoongi that he was fine with this. He also pulled Yoongi by his arm to make him sit next to him.