A night together

Alastor POV

   As he walked out of the kitchen thinking of why he touched the short man's back like that it made him blush a little thinking about it but he shook the thoughts away as he entered the living room and sat next to his mother. "So what have you to been up to?" Alastor asked curiously. "Well me and mama Hartfelt have been drawing!" She shows a drawing to Alastor. "Why how lovely dear!"
    Lucifer then calls them to the dining room for dinner, they all eat in silence, but they all enjoy it as Lucifer is a very very good cook. As they all finished Mrs. Hartfelt and Alastor soon left afterwards.
    Once Alastor was out of the house he began walking his mom to her house next door. Once he opened that front door he saw his father in the seat in front of the TV, he decided to not say anything as he was asleep.
   He kissed his mother's forehead goodbye then soon left shutting the door quietly to not wake his father. He went back to Lucifers to maybe have a drink with him or at least hang out as he wanted to be near Lucifer, but he didn't know why.
   They had only known each other for a day but he had this feeling. A feeling that he's never had for anyone else, but he pushed those feelings down and went back to Loud house. He knocked on the door, no answer, he knocked again and he was greeted by, Lucifer.
    "Alastor? What are you doing here?" "Well my dear friend if you would say we are friends I was going to ask if we could share a drink or two tonight?" He looked at Lucifer with a little bit of hope in his eyes. Lucifer just leaned against the door way. "And why would you Alastor the "best radio host in Louisiana" wanna have a drink with me if all people?" He said with a smirk towards alastor.
    "Well this could build our friendship to a higher level possibly." He said with his normal smile at least he thought it was normal others thought it was creepy. "So what do you say pal?~" Lucifer just rolled his eyes and let him in.
   He got up on the counter and grabbed some hard liquor he had stashed away out of Charlie's reach. He poured two glasses. "So what's the real reason you want a drink, to just forget about things?" He asked curiously. "You could say that" he said while downing the glass.
    Lucifer just hands him the whole bottle as he did have two so might as well give him one. Alastor took the bottle and downed it quickly. Lucifer on the other hand had only had 4 glasses and he was tipsy. Alastor was a little tipsy too and he began flirting with the very drunken Lucifer.
   "You know *hic* your pretty handsome for a *hic* short king~" Alastor said playfully. Lucifer just chuckled at his remark and walked over to put his hands on his chest. "You aren't so bad yourself~" Lucifer said as he wrapped his arms around his neck leaning closer.
   Alastor wrapped his hands around the waist of the short king. "My oh my is some one excited?~" he chuckled. "You could say that" the short king said. Alastor then closed the small gap that was left between them kissing Lucifer deeply.
   Lucifer kissed with possibly even more passion. Alastor had only known this man for a day but damn he felt something with him. Alastor then picked up Lucifer and as he did Lucifer wrapped his legs around the others waist. Alastor then deepens the kiss asking for permission to enter which was granted without a thought from Lucifer.
   As Alastors tongue danced with Lucifers he sat Lucifer upon the counter as their tongues continued to dance together. The make out session got even more passionate as Lucifer played with the buttons on Alastors shirt. Alastor then pulled away from the kiss and took off Lucifers shirt all together.
    He began kissing down his jawling down to Lucifers collar bone. He beganf sucking and biting at Lucifers gently, he then heard the little noises from him. He then became more aggressive while the noises got louder and louder as Lucifer had to cover his mouth to not wake Charlie.
   Alastor began kissing him again as they began to make out, again. Their tongues danced in each other mouths as it came close to midnight. They soon stopped not wanting to go to far as he had only known him for a day.
   He took a look at Lucifer which chest and neck had bite marks and hickeys all over. He soon picked him up and carried him to his room. He laid him down then laid next to him, he went to take off his glasses then noticed that Lucifer was already asleep.
   He laid down next to him, soon fell asleep while facing away from Lucifer. When Alastor awoke in the morning he felt something touching him. He didn't like things or people touching him. He looked and saw Lucifer cuddling him from behind.
    He got up and decided to leave the room and go make breakfast for everyone. Soon Lucifer woke after and went to the kitchen and smelled food. He hugged Alastor from behind still half asleep. "What are you cooking??" Said the very sleepy king. "Pancakes and bacon-" he said quickly. "I can't cook with you hugging me like this let go-" "mmm- noooo your so warm, plus you left me all bruised and bit so no-" he said sleepily. Alastor just rolled his eyes.