Possible begining of friendship!?

Lucifer POV

   As Charlie finished her breakfast I just looked out the window at the house across the street. That's where that man with the creepy smile went, I think his name was Alastor? Oh well didn't care enough to remember or find out, however his neighbor he did want to become friends with.
   She was a kind looking lady from what he could tell and she was in her 40s or 50s. But she did look sickly or at least getting over sickness. "Hey char-char?" She looked up from her pancakes "yes daddy?" She looked curious. "Wanna go ask if the neighbor would like to join for lunch later? And how about we go outside so daddy can do some work on the fence and house? Sound fun?" He gave her a smile to hopefully peak her interest in helping or at least playing outside.
   "I can play outside now?!" She says with her mouth full and a smile on her face. "Of course my little apple!" I say with a big smile as she runs and puts her shoes on, I grab the withe paint and paint brushes as we will paint the front of the house today.
   "Charlie lets go out some old clothes on so you can help me paint, okay?" "Okay Daddy!! I hep pant!!" She ran to her room excitedly as she always had a heart for crafts just like I did. I went to help her change then went and changed myself in my room.
   We then headed outside it was now about 7:45 am, we soon began painting. "Now char-char I'm going to show you how to paint the fence. Now you go up and down until it's fully covered." He said as he gently grabbed her hand and a paint brush and showed her how.
   Now obviously he didn't expect a perfect paint job as she was only 4, but it gave her something to do. At around 11:30 the took a break. "Hey char char? Wanna go ask the nice neighbor if she wants to join for lunch?" I ask Charlie as her eyes light up as she drinks her apple juice. "Oooo yes daddy!!!" She stands up and so do I as we head out of our yard and knock on the door.
   A kind older lady answers "Why hello dears do you two need something?" She asked in a kind voice. "Well miss me and my little girl Charlie were wondering if you'd like to join for lunch today?" Lucifer asked while Charlie gave her the biggest smile. "Why sure dear id love to!"
   They soon went back to Lucifers house and he brought out some turkey and cheese sandwiches with pink lemonade. "So miss what's your name?" I ask with curiosity as she looks like the guy named Alastor. "Ah well dear my name is Annie Hartfelt, and i have a son named Alastor Hartfelt and he lives just across from you." She says as Alastor himself walks across the street as he saw his mother at Lucifers house and became curious as to why she was there.
   "And look here he comes now!" She said looking towards him. "Hello Momma may I ask what are you doing at this strangers house?" He asks politely while giving a glare to Lucifer. "Well Alastor this young man asked if I would like lunch and some company and I agreed." She said kindly.
   "Okay momma but if you need rest or feel sick please tell me as I'll be staying with you here." He said giving a look to Lucifer as he didn't notice as he was watching Charlie play in the grass. "Well okay dearie maybe you and Lou here become friends?" As she said that Lucifer turned his attention towards her as he heard his name.
   "What a splendid idea Mrs. Hartfelt!" He said giving Alastor a kind look which made Alastor rol his eyes. "Charlie come and meet Mr. Alastor!" He said to his little girl. She came running towards them. "Hello Mr Alastor. You have A prety Smiley!" She said with a smile herself. "Well thank you Little one! Now what are you doing over here anyway Lucifer?" Lou gave him a look."Well I am painting the fence and house and Charlie wanted to play with Mrs.Hartfelt then I could finish. And please call me Lou."
   He gave Alastor another glare. "Well I will happily help watch over Charlie as you work." He said as he looked at Charlie and his mother. "Okay then" he said as he went back to work painting. As the hours flew by he finished the house and Charlie was still playing with Alastor and Mrs.Hartfelt, It is now 5 pm. Lucifer walked over to them
   "Well thank you for watching my little girl for me it helped a lot. I can treat you two to dinner if you'd like?" He picked up Charlie as he said this and looked at them. "That would be so kind dear! We will join in dinner tonight!" She said kindly. "Well then come on in and please ignore the mess we're still moving some stuff in." Lucifer said leading them inside to the dining area.
   He began cooking as the others watched the TV, other than Alastor that is. Alastor did not leave the kitchen as that was where Lou was and he kept asking questions. "Why did you two move here?" He asked. "Well why not? Nice neighborhood." He said with annoyance. "Fair enough but where is the mother of your-" he didn't get to finish that sentence as Lucifer pinned him to the wall "That's none of your damn business!" He said quietly his eyes filled with rage but also... sadness?
   He soon calmed down and realized what he did and backed away. "I'm terribly sorry I don't know what came over me." Meanwhile with Charlie and Mrs.Hartfelt. "Mrs Hartfelt do you wanna color with me?" She agreed and they drew some cute things such as, flowers,animals, and family's.
   Meanwhile back in the kitchen Alastor was still stunned at the sudden pin, he was blushing slightly as he might have.....liked it? But he soon shook his head and looked at the short man that was cooking. "So that's a touchy subject huh?" He heard a low growl come from Lucifer and he smirked knowing he could use this to his advantage one day but he backed away from the topic for now.
   "So what are you cooking?" He asked curiously. "I'm making Cowboy stew now no more questions got it?" He said sternly to the tall man. "Sorry no can do, I'm a very curious person." He said and he softly drug a finger up and down Lucifers back. "Do not touch me" Lucifer said, and soon Alastor left the kitchen to let the short man lose the attitude he had and finish cooking.