The day after

Lucifer POV

When I walked into the kitchen to begin breakfast I saw that Alastor had already started. I decided to go up behind him and hug his waist. "What are you cooking?" I ask still half asleep. "Pancakes and bacon-" he replied but cut off then said "I can't cook with you hugging me like this let go-" "mmm- no your so warm, us you left me all bruised and bit so no-" he said sleepily. He noticed that he had rolled his eyes. "How dare you roll your eyes at me!" He said playfully squeezing his arms tighter around him. "Oh my, you noticed that?" He said playfully but continued cooking. Lucifer just giggled, he noticed that the food was almost done and went to set the table grabbing plates, cups, and silverware. "Hey Alastor..." He said still setting the table. "Yes Lou?" Lucifer blushes a little as he actually used the nickname. "Do you remember much of last night, and did it mean anything?" Lucifer said with curiosity as he didn't remember much at all, there was also a hint of skepticism in his voice as well. "Well last night I'd say I can not remember much either, but I will tell you it meant nothing to me. We were both drunk and not ourselves." He said sternly, but last night did mean something to him as he still had these feelings for Lou but he can't figure out what they were. So he lied he did remember everything, every. Last. Loving. Detail. Lucifer had stopped for a second a little sad but went back to what he was doing to not make Alastor suspicious. Lucifer did enjoy what had happened but he didn't admit it. "Breakfast it ready" Alastor said enthusiasticly. "I'll go get Charlie" he said heading off towards his little girls room. Once he entered he saw her still sleeping. "My little apple it's time to wake up." He said softly, as he spoke she began to stir in her bed. "Daddy?" She said through a yawn. "Yes my little apple breakfast is ready. Are you hungry?" He asked softly as Alastor came to stand in the door way. Lucifer picked up the the sleepy Charlie and kissed her forehead then noticed Alastor in the door way. "Do you need something?" Lucifer looked at him has gaze and voice still soft. His look and his voice made Alastor blush a little bit he shook his head. "No just making sure y'all are coming before the food gets cold." "Ah yes we're on our way, sorry about that." He walked past alastor, as he walked towards the dining room Alastor soon followed. He sat Charlie down in her booster seat he had so it was easy for her to reach and eat at the table. "Now char char Alastor was kind enough to make us breakfast now thank him for his kind gesture." He said giving his little girl a soft smile. Charlie looked at Alastor who was standing in the door way leaning against it "wh thank you Mr Alastor!" She said happily and hungerly with a big smile. "Well you welcome my dear now enjoy breakfast!" He said with a big smile also. Alastor went back to admiring Lucifer from the door way as he watched how well he was with Charlie. Lucifer didn't notice Alastors gaze as he was to busy feeding his little girl the pancakes and bacon that Alastor had made. Once Charlie was done eating Lucifer wiped her face with a wet paper towel to remove and syrup that was left from the pancakes. Alastor was still in the door way zoned out now. Lucifer picked up Charlie and threw her up in the air catching her after. "WEEEEEE!!!" She said as she giggled after being caught. "Again! Again!" He laughed as he threw her up again smiling at her laughter and smile. As he threw her up a few more times Alastor spoke up. "Well I certainly must get going as I need to go home and clean myself up then check up on my mother." Lucifer caught Charlie then looked over to him. "Well okay if you say so if you ever wanna come back and hangout or well I don't know we will be here." He said giving him a smile as he watched Alastor walk out. "Well char-char how about we go to the park down the street?" He watched as he eyes lit up at the sound of the park as she jumped up from her seat and ran to go change. Lucifer laughed as he watched her run off to change as he went to change as well. Upon returning to the living room he found Charlie already ready to go. "Let's go my little apple seed." He said picking her up and placing her on his shoulders as he headed out towards the door to head out to the park. On their way they spot Alastor talking with a woman. This made Lucifer a bit jealous but he didn't know why. He walked over to the two and came up behind Alastor with a glorious fake smile. "Why hello dear Alastor, how is your day going? Oh and who is this fine lady here?" He smiles as he asks Alastor about Rosie. "Ah Lou this is my dear friend Rosie." He says hearing the tone behind lous voice. "Well nice to meet you dear Rosie. But if I may ask are you two a couple? Because you two sure are cute together!" Alastor realized that Lucifer was jealous of Rosie and he chuckled. "Ah no no no we are not together and never will be together. And if I may ask what's your name dear one?" Rosie asks curiously. "My name is Lucifer but please call me Lou." Rosie nodded her head "Well my dear Alastor and dear Lou I must be on my way back to my café! Have a wonderful day you to!" She said as she walked away. Alastor looked at Lucifer. "Well how about that if I were thinking right you became jealous?" He said laughing. Lou looked at him and rolled his eyes. "Jealous? I'm never jealous." He game him a smile. Alastor just rolled his eyes. "Very well than how about later tonight we all go to Rosie's for dinner hm?" Charlie gets excited as she already liked Rosie and would like to see her again. "Ooo! Yes yes! Please daddy pleaseeeeee???!!!!" She said looking down into lucifers eyes giving him the puppy dog look. Lou just laughed at Charlie. "Well since my little char-char wants to go why not! But we must be on our way were going to the park, care to join?" He asked Alastor hoping he would say yes but his hopes died as Alastor said: "I'm terribly sorry but I cannot go as I have some errands to run for my mother." Alastor said to Lou noticing a look in his eyes of...sadness? But it went away immediately. "Very well then Alastor,and when you see your mother tell her we said hi for me?" Alastor nodded in agreement that he would. "Well you better be on your way dear Charlie looks bored." Lucifer nodded "As that she does. Well we will be on our way! Goodbye Alastor." He says turning away from him as Charlie waves back at Alastor. Alastor seems to be a little sad as they leave and little Charlie sees this but says nothing. As they arrive at the park Lucifer gets Charlie off of his shoulders and sets her down on the ground. "Go play Charlie I'll be here if you need me okay?'' "okay Daddy!" She says running off. He watches Charlie as dhe plays on the play ground wondering what Alastor is doing right now.