A day full of fun... but.........(PT2!)

Lucifer POV

(AGAIN IK SORRY BUT THERES A PLOT TWIST HEREE!! I might do Alastor more in the middle of make the next chapter longer? Tell me what you guys who actually make it this far want! Also ideas are accepted, I may have this planned out but I'm willing to add or change up the story but anyway enjoy!)
____________________________________________

As I walk into my- our room with Alastor close behind a bright white light shines in the middle of the room. As my eyes adjust and the light dims a little I realize who it is...it's my father! Oh no! Did something happen to Lilith?!? Is she gone?!?! I soon calm myself as I realized I'm overthing things. I look over at Alastor who's just confused.

The bright light begins to speak, the voice low but majestic. "Lucifer, your wife has disappeared from hell. We are unknowing of her location. You will need to return to your home and continue running hell. Without a ruler there will be chaos. You need to return immediately or as soon as you can!" The voice fades and so does the light as Alastor is all kinds of emotions. At least from what I can tell by his facial expressions.

Alastor POV (Your welcome)

I look over at Lucifer who looks sad but as of right now I don't care as much. "What was that?!? Who was that?!? Why do you have to leave?!?" I wait a moment and put more pieces together, he's just looking at me with tears in his eyes. "Why do you need to go to hell of all places?" I ask calming down. He just looks down at the floor. I pull his chin up to look at me but he pulls away.

Lucifer POV

I pull away from him. Knowing what will happen. I have to reveal myself to him even if that means...losing the love of my life. "Alastor you deserve to know... Once I reveal who I am you may hate me, maybe even leave me but now it's time you know." I sigh and see him tense up. I transform into my devil form or demonic form and the look on his face is pure horror. "I am the devil Alastor. I am Lucifer the king of hell, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you."I say shrinking to my normal size my tail wrapped around my legs.(Who does that remind you of hm?) "I didn't want you to leave me o-or hate m-me or c-cha-charlie." I say tears streaming down my face. I cover my face with my hands crying into them.

Alastor POV

I thought for a moment terrified actually. First time in a long long time actually. I gather myself and calm down as I listen to him explain as I watch him return to his normal size. I watch his tail wrap around his legs. He begins stuttering and crying thinking I will leave him and Charlie. "Oh dear, Lucifer, it's okay, hey it's okay." I say softly walking over towards him pulling his hands down into mine as he looks at me. His face stained with tears and he's sniffling. "I understand why you hid it, you did it to protect you and Charlie. I'm not mad. I also will not leave you over this, you may be the devil but I still love you for you. I have and always will okay? Now please stop crying my love. Do you know how long you will be able to stay here on earth?" I ask softly as I feel his head lean into my hand.

Lucifer POV

I lean into his hand that's on my cheek. I feel so relaxed and relieved knowing he won't leave me over this mishap. I sigh. "Almost I have a week maybe two. I don't know, I'm sorry." I say beginning to cry again. This, all of this has made me so emotional. I'm surprised Charlie hasn't heard the commotion yet but she may have fallen asleep. I sink onto the floor leaning against the wall crying. I turn back to my human form for obvious reasons. Alastor just comes and comforts me. I'm glad he decided to say with me. I lean against him as he sits next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder and calm down almost immediately. "Al I so so so so SO sorry, for everything. I know you say it's okay but it isn't. I shouldn't have hidden this from you. I'm a monster.". I say sadly placing my head on my knees as I bring them to my chest.

Alastor POV

I look at him seeing how sad he is. I just wanna hold him and keep him safe all the time and not let any bad happen to him. "Luci, you need to calm down so you don't have a panic attack! And my love your no monster, you a sweet, kind ,caring, and loving man. I'm so happy to be with you. Your no monster. If anything your an angel sent from heaven it's self." I say pulling him into my lap to hug him and hold him close. "Now, are you calm?" He nods his face in my chest. "Okay, so your here for at max 2 weeks then you go back to hell correct?" He nods again. "So while you are here we have as much fun as we can before you and charlie leave." I then realize something if he goes back to hell I may never see him again. I hold him closer. "We should go do some fun stuff today and not let today waste away because of one problem okay?" "Okay" he says quietly. I kiss his forehead and he perks up a little. "We can figure the rest out later tonight. But for now let's go have some fun my love." I give him a soft smile and he returns it hugging me. We stand up and I kiss his forehead and he hugs me again. "I love you al! Thank you so much!" I hear him say. I smile even bigger than before. "I love you to my dear! I love you so much that I would do anything to keep you here with me but alas I can't and that's okay." I say picking him up and kissing him. He returns the kiss and I set him back down. "Now let's get ready and go to that aquarium!" I say enthusiasticly. We both get dressed after lots and lots of kisses later. I noticed just for these past few minutes after he was told he had to go he became more clingy but I wont say anything until later. We both walk out of our room to see Charlie sitting on the couch playing dolls. "Well let's go!" I say to Lucifer and pick up Charlie heading towards the door...