A day full of fun! (PT 1)

Lucifer POV

   I wake in the middle of the night with Alastors face in my chest,he looks so peaceful. I look at the time 1:07 am, ugh why why why, did my body decide to wake up now?! I sigh quietly to not wake Alastor. I grab my phone out of my pocket. (In hell they already have phones and stuff, he just hides it for the timeline he's in.) I snap a few pictures, so that when I return to hell I can remember him. My true love. If I'm being honest he's better no WAY better than Lilith ever was. He's kind, caring, thoughtful and so much more. I run my hands through his hair a few times and then slowly fall asleep again. In the early morning I awake to the sun not up yet. Then I get an idea. I gently get out of bed to hopefully not wake Alastor. But I wake him without knowing. I walk out of the room with Alastor quietly behind me without me knowing. I walk out to the front porch and sit on the steps watching the sun rise. Then I hear walking behind me and low and behold it's Alastor. "Al? What are you doing up my love?" I ask as he sits beside me. "I felt you leave the bed and came to see what your up to my dear." I chuckled. "Ah I'm so sorry, can I make it up to you?" He takes a moment and responds with "Yes but I'll have to wait till later!" He said with a mischievous grin on his face. This concerned me, he could want anything and I mean ANYTHING! But I push all doubts away and continue watching the sunrise. Alastor places and arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder. "Al...I love you-" I say nervously as we aren't an "official" couple. "I love you to dear!" He says sleepily. "Awh is the big baby sleepy?" I ask playfully, then I chuckled. "Maybe a little, and hey! I'm not baby!" He says looking away from me then he took his arm back and crossed it with the other. I laugh again at his pouting. "Ok ok I'm sorry. Forgive me?" No response. I give him a kiss on the cheek,I see him blush but he doesn't move. I then began smothering him with kisses. He starts laughing and begging me to stop. "I won't stop till I'm forgiven!~" I say continuing to kiss his face all over. "Ok ok! I for give you!" He says laughing. I sit on his lap facing him and smile. He looks away blushing and I chuckle. I kiss his cheek softly and he looks back at me. "Now how about we go do something today with Charlie? Maybe an aquarium? Ooo or a Museum!?" I continue rambling and he just listens quietly. I stop and look at him. "Your so adorable Luci!" He says cupping my face with one hand. "I am not adorable!! Take that back!" I say glaring at him playfully. "Oh yea? And what are you gonna do if I don't?" He asks picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. "That's a suprise!~" I reply laughing, a few seconds later he also laughs. "The sunrise is beautiful you know." I feel him nod. "Yes it is beautiful my love." He smiles a genuine smile to me who's not even paying attention because I'm to busy watching the sunrise. He gently grabs my chin and makes me look at him. I tilt my head in confusion. He just laughs. "You may deny it but you are adorable!" I roll my eyes. "Let's go get Charlie and go do something fun! We can go to the aquarium!!!!!" I say excitedly as he sets me down gently. I walk inside and he closely follows. I head towards Charlie's room before Alastor pulls me back for a second and kisses me. I'm surprised at first but kiss him in return. The small kids turns into a whole make out session in the hallway. He has me in his arms pinned against the hallway wall as his tongue does circles in my mouth. I softly moan the kiss muffling it. He pulls away and a string of saliva hangs between our lips. "Was that necessary?" I as catching my breath. "Well dear when charlie is awake you never kiss me or give me much attention so I decided to get some before she's awake!" He says as he acts innocently. "Uh huh sure, well can you put me down I need to wake her up so we can go. I hear him sigh. "Okay but I will get revenge later!~" I hear him say as he sets me back down on the floor, I blush at his words but shake my head and go into Charlie's room. "Charlie~ it's time to wake up my apple seed!" I say softly as to not startle her in her unconscious state. She opens her eyes and yawns as she sits up. She runs here eyes as well. "Daddy? Why are we-" she cuts off as another big yawn interrupts her. "Why are we up so early?" I smile "That a surprise my little apple slice!" I say excitedly as I boop her nose. Her face lights up, she likes surprises. "Now go get ready char-char me and Alastor will be in our room getting ready okay?" She nods in agreement and she runs off towards her closet. I walk back out and Alastors standing there. "Our room huh?" He says teasingly as I blush and go into our room to get ready...