A drink or two

Lucifer POV

As i was putting Charlie to sleep, I heard a knock on my front door. I went quickly not wanting them to knock again and wake my baby girl so I rush to the door. I open the door to see the one and only Alastor. "A-alastor? What do you need?" He looked at him curiously leaning in the doorway. "Well dear Lou I was wondering if our dinner at Rosie's is still on?" He looks at Lucifer hopefully. "Id love to but-" Alastor looks down sadly as he knows there's something in the way causing a problem to not let him go. "Al- I really wanna go I do- but I just put Charlie to sleep and there's no one who can watch here while I'm gone- unless someone you know can watch her?" Alastors eyes light up as there is one person he knows, they may not have the best relationship but it might just work. "I know someone, his names...husk."Lucifer tilts his head "Husk? Huh never heard of him he have kids?" Alastor nods "Yes a girl but she's in her teens now shall I go ask?" He looks hopeful. "Sure I'll stay here and wait for you on the porch okay?" Alastor nods not able to speak from the excitement he holds and he runs of quickly to husks. I just sit and wait for him shutting the front door and sitting on the front porch I waited for about half and hour before, he came running back. "I convinced him" he says breathing heavily from all the running, up comes a man almost as tall as Alastor he didn't look happy. "Uhm hello you must be husk?" He nodded and went inside. Alastor just shrugged. "Okay then uhm shall we go al?" "Al?" He says confused. "Well I thought to give you a nickname since I have one hehe- uhm if you don't like it I can-" "NO-" Alastor says. "This makes Lucifer jump a bit. "I-I mean n-no it's- I-... I like it." He says looking away and I see a blush creep on his face. I blush also but shake it away. "Shall we get going?" "Yea we better it's almost closing time for Rosie but she might let us stay after hours." I nod "okay then let go. Lead the way al." I give him a soft smile and that makes him blush and I laugh as he looks away. As we walk off the porch I wrap my arm with his and he flinches so I pull away thinking I made him uncomfortable. After a few seconds of our arms apart I feel him wrap his arm back with mine. I can see him looking away flustered, I smile softly and pull his face to look at me. I can see he's very red and flustered. "Well look who's flustered~" I smile at him with the same smile I use for Charlie and the same soft voice I use also this flusters him more but he doesn't pull away. I lean in closer to him and he also leans down. "With how tall you are you have to bend just to kiss me.~" Alastor looks surprised. "K-kiss you?" As he finishes that sentence I pull him in for a small light hearted kiss. He flinches at first but then melts into it. I pull away and I smile at him and he smiles back. I see his smiling face and it looks pure and not fake as it normally is, I then look away and blush as we continue to walk towards Rosie's. As we come upon her café we see it's closed but Alastor knocks anyway. "Al it's closed-" Just then the door opens. "Dear Alastor! My my what bring you here so late? Ooh And who is this you have with you?" She says excitedly "Oh I remember you! Your Lou! The one who thought me and Alastor were together." She says laughing and I look away out of embarrassment. "Well do come in I'm guessing your hungry?" "Oh you sure are right Rosie my dear friend!" Alastor says kindly. Rosie let us inside and asked for our orders for food and drinks, we both ordered some alcohol for the drinks. "And what do you two wanna eat?" "Well if like a nice juicy steak dear Rosie, Lucifer?" He looks at me. "Ah I don't want anything I'm not hungry hehe-" I say but Alastor can see right through me and whispers something to Rosie and she goes and brings back our drinks. "So al why did you wanna come here?" I look at him curiously. "Well I thought that it would be nice just me and you, two friends just having a drink you know. Plus I thought you needed a break from Charlie." I just laughed. "Your right about that it's nice to get away some times. You know what's funny." "Hm?" Alastor says curiously. I've drank most of my drink by now starting to feel the alcohol do its job. "Charlie keeps asking if your going to live with us! HAHA! I mean ever since you stayed that one night she keeps asking and wanting to see you." I take another sip of my drink. Alastor keeps listening as I am drunk and he want more information about me a Charlie. He also hasn't drunken and of his drink probably so he can take me home with no worry. I keep talking about how Charlie loves Alastor and how shes always wanting him over then he says. "Are you sure it's Charlie that's want me over all the time, or is it really you wanting me over??" He says smirking knowing the answer already. I look away blushing then Alastor food comes out with...other food? "Al what's this?" I say confused as I didn't order anything. "Well I know you love food so I ordered you something." I just shrug and eat the food. I take one bite and ... It's so delicious! I eat quickly as it was very good and Alastor finishes soon after. "Sooo wanna go home orrrr stay for awhile longer?" I ask. He thinks for a moment then says "we can stay for awhile longer." He says smirking. "So your the one who wants me over hm?" He asks smiling with a glint in his eye. "Maybe.~" I say then laugh as his face flusters. "I think we should go home now" He stands up then Carry's me bridal style home, after saying goodbye to Rosie of course.

//Hello readers just wondering if I should slow the relationship down a bit in case it's going to fast for you guys liking but for now tell me your thoughts! I care a lot about you guys opinions but anyway have a good day/noon/night!!\\