Maybe a confession???

Lucifer POV

I put my face in my hands at Charlie's remark. I'm blushing like crazy. Me love Alastor? No no no... maybe? I don't know anymore. I hear charlie and Alastor talk but I'm too flustered to even listen or hear what they are saying. Soon I hear charlie run off to her room. I feel Al pull my hands away from my face. "Hey Al?... I avoid eye contact with him still blushing like crazy. "Yes dear?" He says looking at me trying to make eye contact. I feel him grab my chin and make me look at him he's also blushing a bit. "Do...do you...agh nevermind!" I say blushing even more then before and put my hands on my face and slide lower into my chair. I hear him chuckle. "Luci~ are you a it flustered by your own daughters words?~" he says in a playful tone. I nod with my hands still covering my face. He walks over to me in my chair. He gently pulls my hands away and he gives me a look. I tilt my head at the look and all I see is him blush and roll his eyes. He leans down and...kisses me?! I know it's not the first time but even after Charlie's remark?!? After the sudden surprise I melt into the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as he slowly picks me up one hands on my inner thigh. I stifle a moan into his lips and he pulls away. I look away blushing. "I think I do love you lucifer-" I hear him say and I immediately look at him. "Yo-you do?" I say with tears edging the corners of my eyes. He gives a nod. I pull him into a hug. "I-i-i think I lo-love you to a-al!" I say crying happy tears. He pulls away from the hug and cups one side of my face wiping away a tear. I lean into his hand closing my eyes and enjoying the warmth on my cheek. I open my eyes again and he gives me a soft but lovong look. I smirk and grab his hand and biting it gently. He Yanks his hand back so fast I couldn't even blink. I begin laughing super hard. He sets me down almost dropping me as I continue laughing. "Well now how is it so funny? You just but me! I thought we were having a moment!" He says as he pouts looking away. As I calm back down sniffling I hug him from behind and he pushes me off playfully. "Nope apologies." He says softly. I smile. "Awh I'm sorry I hurt the big babys precious hands." I chuckled softly and all I hear from him is a "hmph" and he walks away, heading towards our room.
The day goes on per usual but Alastor won't talk to me. Probably because of earlier. I sigh it's now almost dinner time and I'm cooking. I decided to make spaghetti for dinner. I call them both in front Charlie's room for dinner. I make Charlie's plate as she comes rushing in with a pouty Alastor behind her. "Did you have fun playing together Charlie?" She nods excitedly as I hand her the plate of food. Me and Alastor also grab some and we sit in comfortable silence, well almost comfortable. Alastor keeps glaring at me as I eat but I pretend not to notice. We all finish and I grab everyones plates to go wash them. Once I do that I put the leftover food in a container,seal it and place it in the fridge. "Charlie bedtime!" I call out to her heading towards her room only to find her asleep on her bed. I smile softly and turn off the light and shut the door. I head towards my room to find Alastor laying on the bed facing away from me. Hes wearing his pajamas but looks peaceful. I walk over to the bathroom and change into my pajamas. I walk back out and Alastors facing the opposite way again! He really can hold a grudge huh? "Alastor~ I'm sorry!" I say walking over to the bed sitting beside him in the middle of the bed. He's still facing to opposite direction. I hear nothing from him. "Alastor I really am sorry,I only did it softly I didn't think it would hurt..." I say to him now getting sad and sadder every second. I began overthinking it and just kiss his forehead and grab a pillow and walk to the living room. I decided to give him some space as I figured he doesn't want to be near me right now. Who would've thought that a small little bite would lead to someone holding such a big BIG grudge. I grab a blanket and place my pillow on the couch. I guessed it was the most comfiest place that wasn't my bed but whatever. I situate my things and lay down covering myself with my blanket. It's weird not having Alastor with me. It's also very cold. I begin to shiver, even with the blanket I'm cold. Do I depend that much on Alastor? I sigh at myself and my thoughts I soon finally after a few hours of thinking go to sleep on the couch,shivering missing Alastor who was still pouting in my room.