Deliveryman

[Author Note]

Disc: HrPrTeam

There were mixed opinions on Choso in the Discord.

Thoughts on Choso? Vote below.

Goated:

Good:

Mid:

Sucks:

__________

Three Years Later: Satoru Gojo

I'm sorry, Yaga. I finally understand it.

Why do I have to be the one to find a child? This was supposed to be someone else's job, but since I was one of the people who ended up fighting Toji, I suppose it's partly my responsibility.

The homeless man really dumped his child on teenagers.

After graduating a couple of years ago and becoming a special grade, I've been able to move around more without the damn higher-ups complaining.

It's because of my new position as a special grade and that I am currently the strongest person I know of. The only person who can stop me at this point is missing, and I don't know how they disappeared.

Naohiro Zenin.

The first year he went missing, I tried finding leads but ended up finding nothing. This Kenjaku guy is a complete unknown. Working with Tengen hasn't gotten me anywhere since; apparently, Kenjaku can swap bodies.

I've been busy as the only special-grade sorcerer in Japan because someone doesn't want to do their job, so I've been on and off searching for Kenjaku when I can. I find him, I find Naohiro.

With how I am now, I should be able to defeat my younger self easily, but in the end, I only know very little about Kenjaku.

Problem is.

After all this time, is Naohrio dead?

I shake my head.

No way.

He won't lose to anyone besides me.

...

Anyway, I've finally arrived at Saitama Municipal Urami East Junior High to see Toji's kid and bring him back to the Zenin clan.

Naohiro told me that if something happened to him, bring Toji's son to his brother Naoya when he awakens his cursed technique.

I ended up figuring out why.

The Ten Shadows.

The cursed technique tied with a Six Eyes limitless user. If nurtured, the technique's potential is astronomical.

It also apparently has a trump card that can rival some of the strongest sorcerers, given that the user wants to kill themselves.

...

After waiting around for a bit to make sure that I don't look like a creep, I see a kid who looks to be around 6-7 years old.

Ugh, he's the one.

I walk up to him. "You're Megumi Fushiguro, right?"

The kid turns around and has a monotone voice. "Who are you, and what is with that face?"

I fixed my face and pushed my glasses back up. "You just reminded me of your dad. Anyway, my name is Gojo, and I'm here to talk to you about your future."

Megumi gave me a deadpan stare. "Do I need to call the authorities?"

A tick mark appeared on my head. "You can see things that others can't, right? Your dad was from the Zenin clan, which makes you related to them. I came here because a good friend of mine, Naohiro Zenin, wants to invite you into the clan. Plus, your dad kinda dumped your responsibility on some teenagers since we kil-."